Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

12132961_534291436738535_1730999539_n.jpg

How y'all have this convo & you say "YEAH I WANNA BE LOLLIPOP" [emoji]127770[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Photos of needles found in Halloween candy in Chester County released by police. 
CSvQxRgUYAAdtRT.jpg

https://t.co/w4GVxfLXve
Whoever the animal is that did this should get put in a room with all the kids dads he gave candy to and should give the dads broken mop handles and let them get creative with what to do. What would make someone do something like this.Some sick people. Was this in Chester outside of Philly? I can't click into the article

Last edited:
Stafford isn't part of NoVa.

That's like calling Culpeper NoVa :lol:

Stafford is farther north than where I live and them ****** got cows and chickens just roaming.
Culpepper definitely isn't NoVA but I would consider Stafford to be so before them. I count stafford as southern NoVA though. Fredericksburg area is northern central VA. Pretty much once you hit the HOV you around NoVA area.

I got some NTers around the way though???

Stafford isn't part of NoVa.

That's like calling Culpeper NoVa :lol:

Stafford is farther north than where I live and them ****** got cows and chickens just roaming.
Culpepper definitely isn't NoVA but I would consider Stafford to be so before them. I count stafford as southern NoVA though. Fredericksburg area is northern central VA. Pretty much once you hit the HOV you around NoVA area.

I got some NTers around the way though???

Fredericksburg :smokin son you see them lil ****** was bout to shoot up Riverbend? :smh:

What i don't get is how that stereotype is associated to blacks. Most people love watermelon.

Never understood it either. Fried chicken stereotype too. I've never met ANYONE who didn't like fried chicken and watermelon. What ya'll know about puttin' salt on watermelon?

Lmao @ "that's what someone told me"

But y'all out of order, nt never fails when it comes to puttin me on info that I don't really wanna kno

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom