Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^ Upon further research, no that wasn't their intent either. Fact is they should've used a better photo to demonstrate their point. Perhaps a pic with her father Kanye ? Who is known to dislike photos.

Just a poor clickbait photo with a misleading title, it's easy to assume given the circumstances of uncertainty.

And furthermore, that idiom is much less associated with physical traits rather than personality or behaviors. They knew what they were doing and insinuating with the intentional ambiguity of the caption/photo.

It's absolute crap.

What i don't get is how that stereotype is associated to blacks. Most people love watermelon.
After the emancipation Proc, free blacks sold, ate and grew watermelon as a good source of income. So southern whites that were mad of their personal freedom, turned it into a political thing to represent lots of negative stuff. 

some stereotypes are so lame that you lame if you take them offensive

ive never taken that stereotype offensive, or the chicken one

the only ones i take to offense are prejudices about my character

CSnT9ImUwAAgb--.jpg

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

nudge me when this ***** breaks her neck from karma slapping..... making a mockery of an injury when you aint good at ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom