Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

White tears 
laugh.gif

was she white though?

Last edited:

White tears 
laugh.gif

her voice. her attitude. her man driving the car didnt even try to help lmaoooooo. he was prolly tired of her *** too and said **** it let her get arrested just to get away from her. she talking bout free inhabitant lmaoooooo sounds like illegal immigrant to me. and i wonder what was in the bag that she was trippin on. that is DEFINITELY probably cause that she refused to let the officer even see it to start wilin out like that. i wonder if there was really drugs or somethin in there, or if it was just her feeling empowered saying he cant have it and throwing a tantrum. excellent job to the officer. he kept his cool the WHOLE time. but girls like her man? screaming out rape? imagine how many guys have been put away for dumb *** spiteful chicks like her...

Souf gone hold it down is worse imo.
SMH as opposed to what the north keeping us up?  NY ****** rocking bedazzled jeans.. West Coast ****** all look the damn same with odell hairstyle x walking dead kanye outfits.

TX >

HTOWN WITH THE L
roll.gif
mean.gif
 I can tell exactly where he recorded that video, in the background I can see the Hong Kong market a few exits down from my apartment.
Repped. 

Hmm.... not sure...
leave chingo bling alone 
laugh.gif
Dude is pure comedy
Leave the tamale king out of this.   

Back
Top Bottom