Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

[thread="260124"]Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The Out/37980#post_24301164​[/thread]
whats crazy is under them 20s was all 1s ( i read it off of philly.com)
so he was just cappin bout the 60racks off top anyway...what a ******* idiot
But Harris' nephew Anthony Fleming said the post was a joke. The stacks of cash were simply piles of $1 bills, with $20s on top to make them seem far more valuable than they were, Fleming said.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ome_invasion_robbery.html#CZCAMG63ZVtjmzfy.99

ALL FOR LIKES ITS CRAZY MAN 

[thread="260124"]​[/thread]

But Harris' nephew Anthony Fleming said the post was a joke. The stacks of cash were simply piles of $1 bills, with $20s on top to make them seem far more valuable than they were, Fleming said.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ome_invasion_robbery.html#CZCAMG63ZVtjmzfy.99

Dude was 50 acting like a middle school kid. Smh

[thread="260124"]​[/thread]

wow

philly aint playing

i guess thats what you get when you stunt in a no flex zone

Last edited:
Straight of the forums in NT DC
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/615109/my-15-month-year-old-nephews-shoe-collection-53-pairs

she was involved in a video project that may have included sexual innuendo, alcohol/drug consumption etc.

she probably signed documents referring to code of conduct that address these things
I feel you and you're most likely right. I'm just saying it's a "video" not home footage so it's like starring in a mini movie. Nothing is really taking place. Just seems a little hefty for starring in a music video for 5 seconds as a square home owner.

Last edited:

she was involved in a video project that may have included sexual innuendo, alcohol/drug consumption etc.

she probably signed documents referring to code of conduct that address these things
I feel you and you're most likely right. I'm just saying it's a "video" not home footage so it's like starring in a mini movie. Nothing is really taking place. Just seems a little hefty for starring in a music video for 5 seconds as a square home owner.
I bet if the video was promoting the KKK you would feel her minor role was relavent no matter how small it was.

I feel you, but being part of LAUSD, a coach got fired for making a rap video.

They've changed wording in contracts because before, anything short of touching a kid was a slap on the wrist.

I bet if the video was promoting the KKK you would feel her minor role was relavent no matter how small it was.
LMAO. That's a whole other universe, ballgame, and agenda fambam. Agreed but you jumped out the window on that one.
roll.gif

I feel you, but being part of LAUSD, a coach got fired for making a rap video.

They've changed wording in contracts because before, anything short of touching a kid was a slap on the wrist.
Yeah well in that case I guess it's a good thing the rules have tightened up. Sucks for her though. Most likely thought it would make her cooler with her students then....dat backfire.
mean.gif

Maybe she can become a video vixen.
tongue.gif

thats no legal grounds for dismissal. as long as she wasn't pictured or involved in anything it doesn't matter. i havent seen the video, but as long as she isn't involved it cant fall on her what happens past that point. theres nothing in a contract saying a principal cant act. and thats all this is. if this was the case, whenever someone recorded anything bad like a fight, if 20 minutes earlier in the same video they said wsup teach? to her... she should be fired for appearing in the video. stupid. incoming lawsuit

57542549.jpg

CRY1-AiUsAADiMz.png

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBhnaHR0cDovL3Nldi5oLWNkbi5jby9hc3NldHMvMTUvNDIvMTQ0NDkzNzYzOS1sYW5kc2NhcGUtMTQ0Mjg3MTc2My1zY3JlZW4tc2hvdC0yMDE1LTA5LTIxLWF0LTU0MTQ1LXBtLnBuZxTQDhTSBxwUhAYUlAMAABYAEgA[/QUOTE]
She has to have a lawsuit brewing. This does not seem like means of a legit dismissal at all. lmao:rollin
[/quote]

Watched the video... Can't even begin to understand why this is a story on an issue.

Back
Top Bottom