Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This lady is just effin crazy

Doin it!

This is satire. Has to be. And its genius.

"She snorted 2 lines of it.." :rofl:

This chick right here is looking for a guy she gave a hand job too at a Bills game, while her BF was getting food.

MODS PLEASE DELETE IF ITS INAPPROPRIATE

Last edited:
Texas takes the L..

It's a shame of how scared the state of Texas is of terrorism. I literally live across the street from MacArthur High School and when I tell you they had the entire school surrounded with bomb sniffing dogs and SWAT, you would have thought Bin Laden was still alive. If he bring that clock to the white house the secret service would beat him like stole something out of the oval office.

Dude is at the wrong school tho, he should be enrolled in Jack Singley Academy which is for career minded teens instead of ratchet MacArthur High.

Texas takes the L..

smokin.gif

It's a shame of how scared the state of Texas is of terrorism. I literally live across the street from MacArthur High School and when I tell you they had the entire school surrounded with bomb sniffing dogs and SWAT, you would have thought Bin Laden was still alive. If he bring that clock to the white house the secret service would beat him like stole something out of the oval office.

Dude is at the wrong school tho, he should be enrolled in Jack Singley Academy which is for career minded teens instead of ratchet MacArthur High.
Small word, I live right near Warren Highscool... 

But for real, living in texas you have to deal with a lot of ignorance and slow people. 

Any state where it's easier to purchase a shotgun over a handgun is loco,the entire state of Texas is wildin ...mofos out here keep a full military arsenal in the cribs for protection but ****** constantly tryna break in ya ****. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom