Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Even though it's on Trey Songz for yelling "Pull Up". I gotta admit if these dudes showed up at my door only thing I would be opening is fire.

He wanted the fade with Yvng Tattoo not him and the 3sixmafia stunt doubles.

Sooooooo Frail.

Never understood why athletes and entertainers make it big and then chase after and wife up strippers and video vixens. **** is backwards.

Last edited:
This is her....

......and somebody is putting their **** in that!!?!!!....

she is the definition of "we gotta do better"

any male reading this... please please please take care of your offspring...

daughters especially..

Bruh. I used to deal with theses types of females pre Twitter/Facebook/MySpace era.

1. I can't imagine how gassed up the internet has these thots now. I don't dabble in that world now.

2. Once you get passed the bs, these females are THE MOST sensitive and insecure.

3. That P is fire!

Amber skin is so Damn beautiful doe, and then she got da prototype shape wit da tats

I still wouldn't have procreate with her but definitely ****** her for a solid year

What's funny if it's all original work? Mixtapes not really mix tapes these days, that's another word for album now. 2 good-great projects don't make you the GOAT and we need to really stop saying that **** just because that's "what you're supposed to say", because if you really compare their work side by side from a non biased, non-nostalgic point of view, you will see Ross' career can go head up with Big's.

Back
Top Bottom