Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CGburheXEAAGq0W.jpg

Nick Young playing pick-up basketball while wearing a ski-mask?! 

Them Iggy cakes will drive u insane

I think he said tennies because he was thinking ******* instead of tennis shoes and combined them

The look on his face and his correction of wat he said looool.

Where do people say "tennies"?

He went full Steve Fox on that boy [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]

my homie was dating a chick like this, the tomboy baller, would rock bball shorts and flip flops to school, spoke with a deep voice.

my exgirl told me that she was mad creepy and they thought she was a *****.

after 5 years of dating she finally told him that she liked girls, dude paid her car note, phone, and let her live with him rent free.

she couldnt keep a job and i actually think he's still taking care of her after all that.
What's the conversation you have in order to get someone to pay for your car note?

my homie was dating a chick like this, the tomboy baller, would rock bball shorts and flip flops to school, spoke with a deep voice.

my exgirl told me that she was mad creepy and they thought she was a *****.

after 5 years of dating she finally told him that she liked girls, dude paid her car note, phone, and let her live with him rent free.

she couldnt keep a job and i actually think he's still taking care of her after all that.

What's the conversation you have in order to get someone to pay for your car note?

"I eat a55 lol"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I had a great time tonight. Can you pay for my car lease? We should do this again sometime. When are you free?"

Back
Top Bottom