Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was more or less just talkin bout the dress.
But here's a better one...

After pleading guilty to a weapons charge in 2014, Gucci Mane was locked up and originally expected to be released from prison in late 2016. In a recent interview, however, Gucci’s friend and longtime collaborator PeeWee Longway claimed that Gucci would be out in a couple of months. The 1017 Records Twitter account also recently tweeted that he’d be free “real soon.”

Throughout Gucci’s time in prison, Young Thug has shown his support. During live shows, he often starts “Free Guwop!” chants, and he’s always making it known how much he misses Gucci through Instagram videos and captions.

With his latest Gucci tribute, Thug takes things to another level and gets an ice cream cone tattooed on his face. It’s the same design—lightning bolts and all—that Gucci has tattooed on his own face.

He shared a couple images on Instagram with the captions, “I LOVE AND MISS U!!” and, “I REALLY LOVE AND MISS U…..!”

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2015/05/young-thug-ice-cream-face-tattoo/

Last edited:

my homie was dating a chick like this, the tomboy baller, would rock bball shorts and flip flops to school, spoke with a deep voice.

my exgirl told me that she was mad creepy and they thought she was a *****.

after 5 years of dating she finally told him that she liked girls, dude paid her car note, phone, and let her live with him rent free.

she couldnt keep a job and i actually think he's still taking care of her after all that.

my homie was dating a chick like this, the tomboy baller, would rock bball shorts and flip flops to school, spoke with a deep voice.

after 5 years of dating she finally told him that she liked girls, dude paid her car note, phone, and let her live with him rent free.

she couldnt keep a job and i actually think he's still taking care of her after all that.

if he was a g he would get a three way popped off

if he was a g he would get a three way popped off

this. he's wildin and NOT doin it.

We dont know that female, or that dude. 

I knew a lot of hooper chicks that were freaks

hooper chicks that were les

and ones that were susie home maker 

whos knows what will happen, but that **** was real. Yall wildin with the hate. 

i had a feelin shorty mighta been lowkey sorta sexy/hot

10598545_675500699194714_1559738378_n.jpg

she remind me of a hand me down eva mendes right here, them lips on point

1171766_360631647414786_1747496824_n.jpg
\

got some decent cakes too

11282663_578189595656757_352381873_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom