Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CEaPRViW0AE2gMX.jpg

An Anne Arundel County Maryland cop in Baltimore to celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday bit another man's testicles during a brawl over a woman, authorities said Wednesday.

Michael Flaig, 30, was charged with assault after the fight Tuesday night in the alley behind Looney's Pub in Baltimore's South Linwood neighborhood.

According to the charging documents, Flaig had been fondling a woman when her friend and roommate, the alleged assault victim, intervened.

The alleged assault victim left on foot not long after but heard footsteps behind him. When he turned, he saw a fist coming at his face, according to court papers.

But the victim managed to dodge the punch, bring Flaig to the ground, and then straddle him, the court papers read.

Flaig struggled to escape while a second man, who police have yet to identify or arrest, punched the victim.

Unable to break free, Flaig allegedly bit the victim in the crotch and ran off.

"The bitee actually got the better of him in the fist fight. After we broke them up is when he disclosed he'd been bitten in the testicles," witness Thomas Bourne told NBC affiliate WBAL.

"He was upset, took him a long time to calm down. He indicated he needed medical assistance. He was bleeding in his area after what happened," Bourne said.

A woman approached responding officers with a description of Flaig, who had simply gone to another bar on the block.

The officers observed "Flaig had blood shot eyes, slurred words and a strong odor of (alcohol) coming from his person," according to court papers.

Flaig's police powers were suspended and he has been placed on paid administrative duty, according to Anne Arundel County Police.

Last edited:
i didnt think this was gonna be real. then i looked at his instagram. people are CRAZY yo. and these celebs are crazy too not having actual security systems. like.... u got millions. u telling me u cant afford adt? and the b**** so crazy she actully stayed in the bath tub and let him take a picture? nah man

An Anne Arundel County Maryland cop in Baltimore to celebrate Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday bit another man's testicles during a brawl over a woman, authorities said Wednesday.

Michael Flaig, 30, was charged with assault after the fight Tuesday night in the alley behind Looney's Pub in Baltimore's South Linwood neighborhood.

According to the charging documents, Flaig had been fondling a woman when her friend and roommate, the alleged assault victim, intervened.

The alleged assault victim left on foot not long after but heard footsteps behind him. When he turned, he saw a fist coming at his face, according to court papers.

But the victim managed to dodge the punch, bring Flaig to the ground, and then straddle him, the court papers read.

Flaig struggled to escape while a second man, who police have yet to identify or arrest, punched the victim.

Unable to break free, Flaig allegedly bit the victim in the crotch and ran off.

"The bitee actually got the better of him in the fist fight. After we broke them up is when he disclosed he'd been bitten in the testicles," witness Thomas Bourne told NBC affiliate WBAL.

"He was upset, took him a long time to calm down. He indicated he needed medical assistance. He was bleeding in his area after what happened," Bourne said.

A woman approached responding officers with a description of Flaig, who had simply gone to another bar on the block.

The officers observed "Flaig had blood shot eyes, slurred words and a strong odor of (alcohol) coming from his person," according to court papers.

Flaig's police powers were suspended and he has been placed on paid administrative duty, according to Anne Arundel County Police.
CEaL1CFWoAADJG_.jpg

http://t.co/oA7w5Ld3qe

How you get another man's face tatted on you? How you gon explain that to your son? You might as well call that man daddy. We don't do this **** in harlem.

Nah.

If they aint blood aint no man gettin inked on my body wtf.

Wen i take my shirt off to woop my kids a and they see a tattoo of michael jackson dat fear gonna dissipate b.

In regards to the tat, is probably because who they are.

I know a dude that has Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, Marlon Brando, etc and it's cool.

But you get the theme he has.

However you see another piece and he had a bunch of wrestlers and I'm like wtf?

rakim cornball? nah..

No point in having a tatt of someones face you've never met and they don't even know you exist. Have to be blood or close friend. 

nah. getting someone else who isn't blood tatted on u will always be lame. most of the time, theyve never even MET these people, but u want them permanently on ur body? I've met and chilled with Sean a few times. Hes actually my favorite celeb. real humble real down to earth. but to get him tatted? WILIN

What y'all think about this tho?

This dude.
mean.gif

How do people give him money and not see the game he's running?
laugh.gif
My man let the wig go tho?
Dude molested teenagers and trapped em into sexual slavery.. But still has his congregation, mega church and backing from Creflo dollar. Only in america

"Grandmother records couple having sex on public beach, uses it as evidence"
"Florida couple convicted of having sex on beach, facing possibility of 15 years in prison"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom