Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My boy wolverine riding the bus.

Last edited:
the guy with the sneaker left foot thing probably tried on the left at footlocker, it's always the first pair you pull out the box

Carnival cruise lines cut a deal with fieri. Its on the fun deck and its called Guy Fieri's burger joint. Listen. I'll put it like this. I went on my last cruise on May 9th. Not a week has gone by where i haven't craved that burger again at least once. It ruined me. Fast food burgers are disrespectful to my palette. Restaurant gourmet burgers just aren't good enough. Whenever i eat a burger now i just feel like

1373672217_image.gif

thinking about what used to be. what me and that ship had together. its on all of carnivals new and renovated ships. and iirc they renovated all of them by now. this is how its set up, they press/grill the meat in front of you, you can ask for a double or whatever. they grill the bun and thats all they give you. You then go to the toppings bar and build the rest yourself. Actual perfectly cut and crispy bacon by the pound. perfect cheese. stupid amount of sauces and everything else. everything fresh. 

but whatever type of meat they use for the patty is ridiculous. so perfect. makes me feel like

902554_1323993578468_full.png

You speak all truths. Taking another cruise in December and the first order of business upon entering the boat is to grab a burger. If his setup isn't on the boat I'm not setting sail.

http://www.foodbeast.com/news/tinder-games-pizza/

So there's a new game on Tinder. Apparently girls are hitting up desperate guys on the dating app and asking them to send over free pizzas. Y'know, to see if they can.

They're calling it the "Tinder Games" and it's totally working, for obvious reasons.

It looks like dudes are looking for any excuse to these girls' good graces and this includes buying and sending over free pies for them. In some cases, there's also sushi and wings.

the thirst (and apparently the hunger) is real :smh:

:smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom