Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Mayweathers the best at what he does, and thats evade punches, so many people on social media think just becuas Pac THREW more punches/combos (that didn't connect) that he was winning...try explaining boxing to a bunch of people who have never watched it lol
Clearly, you saw a bunch of idiots ... Not only did Mayweather win convincingly, he also threw more punches.

Last edited:
but it is ... Is a mafia theme, but you wouldn't know about that ...

You're right I don't, i am not about that life and don't take what I see in movies as a gospel about living that life to and get the actors faces tatted on me...

but you clearly do, so more power to you.

Just to reiterate, it's still not cool.

Mayweathers the best at what he does, and thats evade punches, so many people on social media think just becuas Pac THREW more punches/combos (that didn't connect) that he was winning...try explaining boxing to a bunch of people who have never watched it lol
Clearly, you saw a bunch of idiots ... Not only did Mayweather win convincingly, he also threw more punches.

Oh yea I was pulling for Mayweather and kept getting harassed by Pac fans haha, when the fight was over they were ghost. Even the people I was watching it with quickly changed the subject like "lets take some shots" lmao

You're right I don't, i am not about that life and don't take what I see in movies as a gospel about living that life to and get the actors faces tatted on me...

but you clearly do, so more power to you.

Just to reiterate, it's still not cool.
so your opinion is gospel?. SMH ... Is Art, just like people get tatt of fictional characters, he got actors that were playing fictional mobster... But do you player, I dont have time to argue with you ... LAME

Last edited:

im telling you... the whole youngest generation needs to be exiled to the bermuda triangle. all of em.
is that what its called? i thought they were still considered the millenials.......
a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000

searched definition^

if you reached adulthood near 2000... that means you would be mid-late twenties to early thirty now....

def not the 16-24 category involved in all the *uckery
Researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.

i know its a wiki quote, but im goin with it, and the range is much broader than that

typically, generations span a couple decades at least anyways so mid-late twenties to early thirties is too short to be considered a generation
That's faulty tho....

a person born in 1982 shares almost no generational traits with a person born in 2002

c'mon now..... a generation in a eco-political sense =/= a generation from a cultural sense....
Rt, what's a generational trait? U do understand these kids favorite basketball players are all mid-late twenties, most of their fav rappers and celebs are mid twenties to 30s, so all of what they think is cool is dictated by people born in the mid 80s

Can't lie, I'd hit it. I'd be living reckless and be on the bottom too just to get the full experience. "He died the way he would've wanted to.......crushed by ***"

im telling you... the whole youngest generation needs to be exiled to the bermuda triangle. all of em.
is that what its called? i thought they were still considered the millenials.......
a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000

searched definition^

if you reached adulthood near 2000... that means you would be mid-late twenties to early thirty now....

def not the 16-24 category involved in all the *uckery
Researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.

i know its a wiki quote, but im goin with it, and the range is much broader than that

typically, generations span a couple decades at least anyways so mid-late twenties to early thirties is too short to be considered a generation
That's faulty tho....

a person born in 1982 shares almost no generational traits with a person born in 2002

c'mon now..... a generation in a eco-political sense =/= a generation from a cultural sense....
Rt, what's a generational trait? U do understand these kids favorite basketball players are all mid-late twenties, most of their fav rappers and celebs are mid twenties to 30s, so all of what they think is cool is dictated by people born in the mid 80s
My sister and I were born a decade apart. Technically we're from the same generation but realistically we grew up in completely different times and that's just a couple years. Someone from the 80s compared to someone from the early 2000s is a vast difference in terms of culture.

Back
Top Bottom