Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

In regards to the tat, is probably because who they are.

I know a dude that has Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, Marlon Brando, etc and it's cool.

But you get the theme he has.

However you see another piece and he had a bunch of wrestlers and I'm like wtf?

Last edited:
Nah.

If they aint blood aint no man gettin inked on my body wtf.

Wen i take my shirt off to woop my kids a and they see a tattoo of michael jackson dat fear gonna dissipate b.

:lol:

Dude with the tat is wildin, plain and simple, unless you're from Detroit and most Detroit cats don't eem **** with Big Sean like that. The only theme that Sean would fit in is "Super wack MC'S from the Midwest".

Last edited:
rakim cornball? nah..

No point in having a tatt of someones face you've never met and they don't even know you exist. Have to be blood or close friend. 

Says the poster with that cornball in his avy. :smokin

Sean is cool in my book.

My bad homie, I should have said Mediocre MC from the Midwest, bc he's definitely not memorable.

You wildin calling Rakim a cornball, you must've thought that was Flav.

Last edited:

"@scottmccabe
Big sean piece added to my sleeve so happy with it dodgy angle and swollen OH GAAAAWD @BigSean @LifesInked pic.twitter.com/0Wel7nxuTv
— DINK (@scottmccabe) May 1, 2015"
CD7V9AVWIAA-lsb.jpg:large
im telling you... the whole youngest generation needs to be exiled to the bermuda triangle. all of em.
is that what its called? i thought they were still considered the millenials.......

In regards to the tat, is probably because who they are.

I know a dude that has Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, Marlon Brando, etc and it's cool.

But you get the theme he has.

However you see another piece and he had a bunch of wrestlers and I'm like wtf?
no its not imo

those mfs are actors who played a role, even if he had al capone thats still lame af

at the end of the day they bleed like me, **** like me, and need water like me, they not worthy to be inked on my body

but i know some mfs are just different

im telling you... the whole youngest generation needs to be exiled to the bermuda triangle. all of em.
is that what its called? i thought they were still considered the millenials.......
a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000

searched definition^

if you reached adulthood near 2000... that means you would be mid-late twenties to early thirty now....

def not the 16-24 category involved in all the *uckery

searched definition^

if you reached adulthood near 2000... that means you would be mid-late twenties to early thirty now....

Researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.

i know its a wiki quote, but im goin with it, and the range is much broader than that

typically, generations span a couple decades at least anyways so mid-late twenties to early thirties is too short to be considered a generation

Woman texted "driving drunk woo" just before fatal crash

A woman charged with DUI manslaughter for a fatal crash after she sent text messages to her boyfriend that read "Driving drunk woo" and "I'll be dead thanks to you" minutes before the accident, reports the Miami Herald.

On Thursday, prosecutors released new evidence, including a string of text messages, involving that deadly crash on August 14, 2013.

According to CBS Miami, Mila Dago, then 22, was behind the wheel of a rented Smart Car when she reportedly blew through a red light at around 4:45 a.m. and t-boned a truck driven by 51-year old Benjamin Byrum.
Dago and Byrum survived the crash, but Dago's passenger -- her friend, 22-year old Irina Reinoso -- was killed.

Prosecutors say at the time of the crash Dago was in the middle of a nasty break up with her boyfriend. As she and her friends bar-hopped, she fired off a series of angry texts to him.
Three minutes after sending the last message, prosecutors say Dago crashed into the truck. Blood tests revealed that Dago's blood alcohol level was .178, more than twice the legal limit, nearly two hours after the crash, according to police.

Dago has pleaded not guilty to DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide and two counts of DUI with damage to a person.

had to avoid twitter all together tonight as soon as I saw denzel. I knew he was gonna get roasted something fierce :rofl:

Let me ask ya'll, is it because WHO it is? Or just the tat in general? Some people may have MJ, 2Pac, etc on them...not nearly the same category but you know
nah. getting someone else who isn't blood tatted on u will always be lame. most of the time, theyve never even MET these people, but u want them permanently on ur body? I've met and chilled with Sean a few times. Hes actually my favorite celeb. real humble real down to earth. but to get him tatted? WILIN

don't care if @YoungSk8  is a member

Wildin and corny
in his defense.... that leather looks DUMB comfortable.

--------------------

and i dont have the clip right  now, but either pacquiao or his trainers are wilin. Dude said he thought he was winning in the end of the fight so thats why he didnt go aggresive. so u mean to tell me... NOBODY in his corner let him know hes been losing on the scorecard all night? NOBODY!?

Last edited:
^Yea man, Freddie Roach needs to speak up, he doesn't deserve that slander

Everybody knew he was losing, can't even lie about it...

^ Bruh you bout to start a whole maypac mini thread up in here lol. I got my strong opinion but I rather not even bring it up

Mayweathers the best at what he does, and thats evade punches, so many people on social media think just becuas Pac THREW more punches/combos (that didn't connect) that he was winning...try explaining boxing to a bunch of people who have never watched it lol

Mayweathers the best at what he does, and thats evade punches, so many people on social media think just becuas Pac THREW more punches/combos (that didn't connect) that he was winning...try explaining boxing to a bunch of people who have never watched it lol
Floyd is the best defensive fighter I've seen. His defense is so good that he only picks fighters he will have an advantage over.  

With that being said...he's not worth the $100 PPV. Last 10 seconds of the last 3 rounds was all shucking and jiving. The best fights most remember are punch for punch at the end of the final rounds.

I still think De La Hoya won that fight though.

searched definition^

Researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.

i know its a wiki quote, but im goin with it, and the range is much broader than that

typically, generations span a couple decades at least anyways so mid-late twenties to early thirties is too short to be considered a generation
That's faulty tho....

a person born in 1982 shares almost no generational traits with a person born in 2002

c'mon now..... a generation in a eco-political sense =/= a generation from a cultural sense....

Back
Top Bottom