Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Someone here on NT said the dude who sang the hook prepared his whole life to sing that hook :lol:

1 of the greatest comments i ever read was for this video, something along the lines of how much did they pay Samuel L for them adlibs?
Joint goes tho
That is too funny. I remember immediately someone made an account on WSHH "ninja from the chorus" and kept quoting random everyday problems and saying "the souf gon hold you down" and some girl commented and had her pic(assuming) on the profile and said "them dudes dedicated this song to Harriet Tubman"

"Ninja from the chorus" said "Na bish you look like Harriet Tubman. The souf can't hold you down."

roll.gif
roll.gif

what in hell is up with all of these autozone quarter panel vents? i was gonna ask if this is what is hot in the streets, but clearly it is.

Old people that dont know what do to with there cars.. 

My dad put some random chrome pieces on his charger. SMH pops.. 

They walk into autozone and say f it.. 

Last edited:
Old people that dont know what do to with there cars.. 

My dad put some random chrome pieces on his charger. SMH pops.. 

They walk into autozone and say f it.. 
Yeah it annoys me seeing all that chrome, especially the middle trim on the door windows. The outline trim is fine, the rest I'm not a fan of

This isnt cool though. Shaming those kids for weeks. They're not even going to want to go to school much less come home and study when they have to spend 8 hours getting hiked on about their head and subsequently being called idiots because everyone will know why their head looks this way.

Its not a good idea IMO

This isnt cool though. Shaming those kids for weeks. They're not even going to want to go to school much less come home and study when they have to spend 8 hours getting hiked on about their head and subsequently being called idiots because everyone will know why their head looks this way.

Its not a good idea IMO

What would be your alternative punishment?

Its not a good idea IMO
What would be your alternative punishment?
Grounding/Taking things away/whipping. Things I grew up on and were good deterrents to make me not do dumb stuff/not fail out of school. This is OD and doesn't work.

Remember when this broke? There was even a NT thread about it. I have young family in that area, they told me that all that happened is that those kids got laughed at every single day. Who can even want to go to school if you're a laughingstock. In an era where little kids are more superficial than ever and dont even sit with other kids at the lunch table if their hairlines are messed up (I have seen this happen) this is the last thing I would want to do to my kid. You're playing in a hand in them being ostracized.

Its not a good idea IMO
either you speak from experience or you have no clue .

Its not a good idea IMO
either you speak from experience or you have no clue .
But I just said in the following post that I have family who lives in the town and knows what happened to those kids. Anecdotal, but still. What happened to those kids when they went to school everyday was enough to make me disapprove of the idea period.

Those kids are being bullied everyday for that haircut.. I'm like 100% sure of that. I don't think its a very good idea either. Maybe threatening them with that haircut would be :lol: show em the video like you want this to happen to you?

I didn't know whether to laugh, raise an eyebrow or both.....I grabbed this from a private FB group that I am in for my neighborhood

Back
Top Bottom