Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^ Jeez... Ewww.

I told myself I wasn't going to watch that vid... But the temptation of that sideways triangle begging to be pressed was too powerful to overcome..

Last edited:
:lol: there's all sorts of that foolishness here in Texas. One time some grand marquis cut me off and popped his trunk. Inside the trunk it said something like "I know you hatin" next to two big *** subs. I couldn't help but :smh: looked pretty grown too.

laugh.gif
there's all sorts of that foolishness here in Texas. One time some grand marquis cut me off and popped his trunk. Inside the trunk it said something like "I know you hatin" next to two big *** subs. I couldn't help but
mean.gif
looked pretty grown too.
I posted some ish i ran into in houston way back in this thread.  trunk had a gun and it said "don't get popped" or some **** like that lol and smh.  

Last edited:
:lol: there's all sorts of that foolishness here in Texas. One time some grand marquis cut me off and popped his trunk. Inside the trunk it said something like "I know you hatin" next to two big *** subs. I couldn't help but :smh: looked pretty grown too.

I posted some ish i ran into in houston way back in this thread.  trunk had a gun and it said "don't get popped" or some **** like that lol and smh.  

:rofl: I'm so glad that swangin scene didn't grow outside of Texas...that mess would drive me crazy

pimp.gif

track bumpity bumps though

Celly Cel track brings me back to the hs nights id tag along with my older bro on thursday/friday for midnight races  

Last edited:
Foreal tho lol ^

Bruh some of the comments on WSHH for that vid had me crying when it dropped on there.

:rofl:  by far one the best thinking they were doing it. So bad that the joint was catchy and I caught myself singing the chorus a few times. In case this was never posted before or ppl are in the dark here:
1 of the greatest comments i ever read was for this video, something along the lines of how much did they pay Samuel L for them adlibs?
Joint goes tho

Hey hey yall get up off Texas tho, swangin is in Houston, in Dallas we only ride new school whips.

Samuel L on the adlibs? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom