Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That sucker punch was definitely a ***** move. But he hit that fool so hard had him lookin like Play doin the wop

Last edited:
Why are cats so intrigued with fighting videos now a days. Very odd. I can't really talk though spent a good 20 minutes watching that garbage, yesterday. 
mean.gif
 Dont' get caught slippin gentlemen. 

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/tinder-glitch-guys-flirt-with-each-other/
If you saw either of these chicks — Dolly and Sybil — on Tinder, what would you do? I’m guessing most of you would swipe right and try to talk your way into their pants. You’re smooth as ****, you can do it!

That’s exactly the approach two guys had when they each found one of the chicks staring back at them on Tinder. Only the girls weren’t what they seemed. A recent hack on Tinder caused these girls’ profiles to show up as the profiles of two guys, but the guys were completely unaware that Tinder was showing their profile as a girls. So when they each swiped right and kicked off the convo, they both thought they were talking to a girl, not another dude. What happened next was a conversation that was on it’s way to ending in true love, but that love was immediately lost when they realized their soulmate wasn’t their preferred gender.

tinder2.jpg

tinder3.jpg

tinder4.jpg

tinder5.jpg

tinder6.jpg

tinder7.jpg

tinder8.jpg

tinder9.jpg

tinder10.jpg

tinder11.jpg

tinder12.jpg

tinder13.jpg

tinder14.jpg

tinder15.jpg

tinder16.jpg

tinder17.jpg

tinder18.jpg

tinder19.jpg

[H/T LadBible]
laugh.gif

At first I thought only one of them was seeing the wrong person, thought the guy was actually gay or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom