Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So that SOB Krispy Kreme was the valedictorian of his class :lol:

Its crazy what smart people will do to get a following, even appear to be dumb.

Why is it crazy? He's being an entertainer ... Jim Carey, Jamie Foxx, Tom Hanks, etc .... I don't see nothing crazy about that ... If anything, he's pretty smart .. He's marketing himself via a character that is rendering him followers which in turn is creating revenue ... Get ur weight up guppy.

Last edited:
Reactions: God

Why is it crazy? He's being an entertainer ... Jim Carey, Jamie Foxx, Tom Hanks, etc .... I don't see nothing crazy about that ... If anything, he's pretty smart .. He's marketing himself via a character that is rendering him followers which in turn is creating revenue ... Get ur weight up guppy.

I'm sorry are you also one those nerds that try to be cool by playing dumb? ...you're doin it all wrong if you have to dumb yourself down to get money or a following.

Last edited:
I'm sorry are you also one those nerds that try to be cool by playing dumb? ...you're doin it all wrong if you have to dumb yourself down to get money or a following.
guess entertainers are doing it wrong .. I'm not even about to argue with you ... You have a micro mind .. Expand your horizons ... But its cool, think what you can .. Obviously the kid is a honor hs grad .. What about you?

And even if he wasn't, what's so bad about getting into character and entertaining someone? Smh ... Some people try to impose their wills and believes in whats acceptable and what's not ... Be gone guppy.

Last edited:
guess entertainers are doing it wrong .. I'm not even about to argue with you ... You have a micro mind .. Expand your horizons ... But its cool, think what you can .. Obviously the kid is a honor hs grad .. What about you?

And even if he wasn't, what's so bad about getting into character and entertaining someone? Smh ... Some people try to impose their wills and believes in whats acceptable and what's not ... Be gone guppy.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom