Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

And if homie goes postal?? If I see something like that I'm definitely leaking it to someone . I mean we all know how someone like that can go off

Dude is a speaker for AA. He cut a deal with his pops that he will stay in AA forever. Former alcoholic/meth head. He's known as MR 1-UP at work. My other coworker was into racing his motorcycle at the track. mr 1-up talks about racing his Porsche. ( he has a Porsche built for the track).

My boss was into working out. He talks about how he's into jujitsu and trains twice a day.

It goes on and on. That's why I don't feel bad at all posting his business. Next time he shouldn't leave his notebook on my desk.

naw he did that as a test, you just got yourself bumped up on the list. RIP.

Last edited:
Dude was like ..."imma let this book sit right here" ***** reads it, he's dead. True story ... Dudes that make list like that and right god crazy letters are potentially postal ... Keep not feeling sorry, when he comes in and is ready to get you don't cry like a ***** jefe ..

hope its not repost . but wildin for getting a refund

Bartender doin it.

You know a dude feeling ******, at least he got some drinks for free.

That's why you shouldn't go to CL for dates.

Like my loser coworker, I was snooping around on the "shared" computer at work and found his CL ad. Looking for a date.

I don't know if I should post it up on here. But he also left his AA notebook at work, where he has a list of people he is "mad" at, Damn near 3 and a half pages. I made his list of people he's mad at sitting in the 10 spot. He also listed reasons why he's mad at each person.

UPDATE. Here is a photo I took. I had to block off some names. But here is 2 pages of it.

Dude is the biggest Delta Bravo i know.

7 outta 10 people have mental issues, and from the look of the letter to God, homie is definitely one of those seven.

You didn't happen to come across your name on that list did you?

It 1 out of 5 b.....

Bruh making the whole world crazy. :lol:

Is there something wrong with Krispy Kreme? Like mentally? Not trying to make fun of him if he has a mental disability but just asking a serious question

I don't think he has ever really said, but he reminds me of a couple guys that were at my high school. They were on the football team (mainly 2nd string and special teams) and would talk to us and crack jokes like everyone else, but you could tell that they were slightly "slower" if you want to use that word. They had normal lives (drive cars and even married with kids now) but there was always something that everyone pretty just knew was slightly different that normal. The ironic thing was that the kid that went to school with me was hilarious and to this day if he sees me says/does something that cracks me up.
laugh.gif

I always figured Krispy Kreme rapping and making videos was sort of his out and way to express himself more than anything. The production of his videos ended up getting pretty good too

Our boy Krispy Kreme aka Froggy Fresh has decided to get into the workout/get ripped scene as well as rap

The Bruce Lee poses and Mayweather punches
roll.gif

ive never seen this dude before but oh my God. 
roll.gif
 when he said if you dont like this video then say "this video was gay"  but if you want to know the secrets say "what are the secrets" i lost it. dude gave us passwords into his new mma fitness school....and that password is "what are the secrets" 

RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

dude made me a kid again for 3 minutes

Back
Top Bottom