Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That's why you shouldn't go to CL for dates.

Like my loser coworker, I was snooping around on the "shared" computer at work and found his CL ad. Looking for a date.

I don't know if I should post it up on here. But he also left his AA notebook at work, where he has a list of people he is "mad" at, Damn near 3 and a half pages. I made his list of people he's mad at sitting in the 10 spot. He also listed reasons why he's mad at each person.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Like my loser coworker, I was snooping around on the "shared" computer at work and found his CL ad. Looking for a date.

I don't know if I should post it up on here. But he also left his AA notebook at work, where he has a list of people he is "mad" at, Damn near 3 and a half pages. I made his list of people he's mad at sitting in the 10 spot. He also listed reasons why he's mad at each person.

Make sure you take the day off when he goes postal

If you actually decide not to post the entire notebook, at least post those reasons bc homie straight loco for the simple fact that he took time to even write reasons as to why he's mad at people at work, who does that in real life? :lol:

^Kid in my high school used to tell people he could morph into a dragon at night. Humans are weird straight up.

Homie defintely sounds like he is gonna lose his cool one day tho. Careful.

UPDATE. Here is a photo I took. I had to block off some names. But here is 2 pages of it.

Dude is the biggest Delta Bravo i know.

7 outta 10 people have mental issues, and from the look of the letter to God, homie is definitely one of those seven.

You didn't happen to come across your name on that list did you?

UPDATE. Here is a photo I took. I had to block off some names. But here is 2 pages of it.

7 outta 10 people have mental issues, and from the look of the letter to God, homie is definitely one of those seven.

You didn't happen to come across your name on that list did you?
Th

didnt see it at first. wondered why a pool next to a beach was wilin...and then... 

i seent it.
anks thanks for saying that to make me double checkHe is on the list jefe at 10

You're a scumbag for violating his privacy like that.

Yeah that's kinda f'd up honestly. Homie took the time to look through his diary thing and take pics :smh:

And if homie goes postal?? If I see something like that I'm definitely leaking it to someone . I mean we all know how someone like that can go off

Dude is a speaker for AA. He cut a deal with his pops that he will stay in AA forever. Former alcoholic/meth head. He's known as MR 1-UP at work. My other coworker was into racing his motorcycle at the track. mr 1-up talks about racing his Porsche. ( he has a Porsche built for the track).

My boss was into working out. He talks about how he's into jujitsu and trains twice a day.

It goes on and on. That's why I don't feel bad at all posting his business. Next time he shouldn't leave his notebook on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom