Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Hell hath no fury...

^^I was gonna say those views and like could help him establish a brand one day, but nah. Homie needs a better understanding of growing up black in the city. Even ol girl knocked him out in one of those vids.

^^I was gonna say those views and like could help him establish a brand one day, but nah. Homie needs a better understanding of growing up black in the city. Even ol girl knocked him out in one of those vids.
yea those guys are clowns, no need to do all that.

You can't just do some dumb **** and then say it's a prank like if they're gonna stop and laugh it out like best buds. One of the guys said it too "you get killed for stuff like that" one day he's really gonna learn

is it bad that if one of them do get murdered over that stuff that i wouldn't even feel bad and maybe find it slightly entertaining

I hate to derail but I hate the racist subtext of these videos. Dudes clearly go and pick out black dudes to **** with and only post videos where they get a reaction. It's totally devoid of any real creative process just lets go to the hood and mess with enough guys until we get beat up

Saw this at Mardi Gras...

It was so many ppl with this hair style... I was told this was a Dallas thing.

Texas doing it...

Back
Top Bottom