Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

There are just too many stupid people in this world... I've actually seen this several times at Target... These fools have no idea how shopping baskets work...

WTF

ppl cant be THIS stupid... they just cant

^Yup...I seen it in person too many times...

It'd funny if that was actually Houston..

Last edited:
Yep people are that stupid ...so the metal scraping and the fact that there is no wheels on the damn thing should be a clear indicator.

There are just too many stupid people in this world... I've actually seen this several times at Target... These fools have no idea how shopping baskets work...

no wonder when i walk into the store at non peak hours and see that there are no hand baskets left or no hand basket rack......................cause there's a dumb*** like this walking down one of the isles with all of the baskets. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no wonder when i walk into the store at non peak hours and see that there are no hand baskets left or no hand basket rack......................cause there's a dumb*** like this walking down one of the isles with all of the baskets. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its happened to me before, Ive walked in and thought it was weird there were no baskets.

Next time I'm gonna keep an eye out for the moron with all the baskets :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
How did Street Cat explode outside of NT?

I saw someone else say it online recently outside of NT.

Back
Top Bottom