Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yeah, she is wildin :lol:

anybody who's ever worked in retail knows this is the stereotypical "dumb customer wildin wanting to speak to your manager because you didnt give them everything they wanted" haircut

http://www.wkrn.com/story/27119461/...ed-from-ft-campbell-home#.VFCNwfVOEJg.twitter

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. -
An offensive Halloween display outside of a Fort Campbell home has been removed.

The display appeared to show an African-American family hanging from a tree outside of an on-post residence on Litwin Street.

The child in the display had a knife in its back.

Officials said the resident willingly removed the decorations after being informed of concerns raised by the community.

informed of concerns raised by the community.

mean.gif
now see this is that sh** that makes no sense. willing removed it after finding out it offended people? as  if when they put this up they figured people would laugh with them

why would anyone let their kid do that toddler prank. I wouldve lost my **** and probably kicked him

I'm just gonna leave these here...

It was only a matter of time before somebody tried to mimic this buffoonery but I was expecting it to be a teenager on hypebeast forums not a 52 yr old grown *** man :smh:
Dude looks like a human snapping turtle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom