Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kids these days need to slow down and stop trying to grow up so fast.

this is how it should be all d time...raise your kids

SO many of these little **** wouldnt be **** if they had a damn father figure to put them in thier places when needed instead of mom letting her "do her"

95.gif

for that father steppin in and puttin his seed in line...

+1
Good for that man! He did the right thing

+1
Big as hell for a 5th grader :lol:

my daughter is the biggest 1st grader in her school & bigger than over 1/2 the 2nd graders :lol:

5'9 is such a sexy height for a female.

HOWEVER in this case... No. 5'9 at ten? Hope she plays basketball. It'd be too easy

Somebody is gonna get seriously ****** up or smoked doing one of these 'prank' videos.  Just wait.

Somebody is gonna get seriously ****** up or smoked doing one of these 'prank' videos.  Just wait.
THIS. Kid's parents wildin. Especially this day and age. Do that to the wrong person whose 1st instinct is to kick kid in the face instead of runnin away. 
mean.gif

THIS. Kid's parents wildin. Especially this day and age. Do that to the wrong person whose 1st instinct is to kick kid in the face instead of runnin away. :smh:

Even more so with the cop (I hope it was scripted). That last bit had me the most uneasy considering how trigger-happy these police officers now a day. The kid was wearing a mask, had a knife in his hand and a body in front of him ...

http://www.wkrn.com/story/27119461/...ed-from-ft-campbell-home#.VFCNwfVOEJg.twitter

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. -
An offensive Halloween display outside of a Fort Campbell home has been removed.

The display appeared to show an African-American family hanging from a tree outside of an on-post residence on Litwin Street.

The child in the display had a knife in its back.

Officials said the resident willingly removed the decorations after being informed of concerns raised by the community.

informed of concerns raised by the community.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom