Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dammit, I chuckled.
mean.gif

See the issues is we are at a point in the world where every things goes im sorry i just cant get down with that movement its just doesn't fit well with me

its like whats next man i don't know that man but he is always reaching for that attention and he gone play with the wrong one and get his issue ....ijs

You really just gonna to walk into that trap like that? Just be a bigot and justify everything negative people have said about rap music.

At this point its obvious, its done on purpose. Exposure is exposure.

Even if he is, so what? You aint gonna turn gay listening to it lil boy. If, for some reason you do believe that, just dont listen. How you callin him sus and you the one worried about what he does with his ****.

Every other genre has gay artist and no one is making a big deal about it. Why we gotta act like dumbasses about it?

How is me pointing out his suspect behavior make me a bigot? I don't want to listen to gay rap. A lot of people don't. I'm just exposing some of wild batty stuff he says. There could be people blasting his music and not knowing what he's saying. They need to be educated.

Theres a difference between not listening to gay rap and not listening to a rapper because he has tendencies that are different from yours. From what I heard, he hasnt even said anything gay in song, its just sus pics.

Its ok bro, contrary to popular belief on NT you dont have to be politically correct with everything. You have the right to not like that man because you believe hes gay, but dont get mad when someone calls it what it is.

Theres a difference between not listening to gay rap and not listening to a rapper because he has tendencies that are different from yours. From what I heard, he hasnt even said anything gay in song, its just sus pics.

Its ok bro, contrary to popular belief on NT you dont have to be politically correct with everything. You have the right to not like that man because you believe hes gay, but dont get mad when someone calls it what it is.

So, you have the right to discriminate?

Last edited:

So you have the right to discriminate?

Who said I was discriminating?

But does he not have the right to feel how he wants to feel? Now he cant ACT on it, but he can feel how he pleases, no?

But does he not have the right to feel how he wants to feel? Now he cant ACT on it, but he can feel how he pleases, no?

Surely not liking someone because of their sexual preference falls under discrimination?

1- make an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, sex, or age.

It ain just gram pics, the lyrics is a whole other level.

If a dude spits gay bars whether he's gay or not, that's gay rap. And I don't want to listen to it. There's absolutely nothing wrong or bigoted about that.

Surely not liking someone because of their sexual preference falls under discrimination?

1- make an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, sex, or age.

You right. but Im trying to ease this man out of the hypocrite zone.

It ain just gram pics, the lyrics is a whole other level.

If a dude spits gay bars whether he's gay or not, that's gay rap. And I don't want to listen to it. There's absolutely nothing wrong or bigoted about that.

I haven't heard any suspect bars from the songs I listen to.

Examples please.

won't do nothin' with the *****, she can't even get me hard
Somethin' wrong with the *****
Even though I ain't gon' hit it, I'ma still make sure that she douche it

I don't listen to his music, so that's the only example I have. But those bars partnered with the gram pics is all I need.

won't do nothin' with the *****, she can't even get me hard
Even though I ain't gon' hit it, I'ma still make sure that she douche it

I don't listen to his music, so that's the only example I have. But those bars partnered with the gram pics is all I need.

"won't do nothin' with the *****, she can't even get me hard
Even though I ain't gon' hit it, I'ma still make sure that she does #$"

Won't take the P, but will take the dome.

And even if your version is correct, bruh, if you had some stank before, you too would know to turn it down.

Oh lord. He clearly states women can't get him hard and something is wrong with vag. Now if he was anyone else these lyrics would not have to be scrutinized. But given his public persona you can err on the side of gay.

bruh said "yes sir I want your sauce................ dip" :lol:

Thugga rap troll of the year.

He was talking about a specific person that time :lol: same song I just quoted son said "get in that ***** try not to slip".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom