indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How can cats let this beyond suspect dude infiltrate the game. I was listening to Lifestyle the other day, and he dropped so many suspect lines in that track that it could be the theme song for the LOGO network.

How can cats let this beyond suspect dude infiltrate the game. I was listening to Lifestyle the other day, and he dropped so many suspect lines in that track that it could be the theme song for the LOGO network.
lol i went out this weekend and heard big people was blasting that lifestyle song.. dudes just dont care 
mean.gif

tbh i dont if the dude is sus or even gay. brah is entertaining to listen to. your fav rapper is probably still in the closet and ueono.

tbh i dont if the dude is sus or even gay. brah is entertaining to listen to. your fav rapper is probably still in the closet and ueono.

or not

You really just gonna to walk into that trap like that? Just be a bigot and justify everything negative people have said about rap music.

At this point its obvious, its done on purpose. Exposure is exposure.

Even if he is, so what? You aint gonna turn gay listening to it lil boy. If, for some reason you do believe that, just dont listen. How you callin him sus and you the one worried about what he does with his ****.

Every other genre has gay artist and no one is making a big deal about it. Why we gotta act like dumbasses about it?

You really just gonna to walk into that trap like that? Just be a bigot and justify everything negative people have said about rap music.

At this point its obvious, its done on purpose. Exposure is exposure.

Even if he is, so what? You aint gonna turn gay listening to it lil boy. If, for some reason you do believe that, just dont listen. How you callin him sus and you the one worried about what he does with his ****.

Every other genre has gay artist and no one is making a big deal about it. Why we gotta act like dumbasses about it?

Dont mind gay people.

Hate fake people.

****** walking around in leggings skirts and heels but claim they straight.

Not even remotely possible.

PS I've known a few openly gay men who are not to be played with so this whole not being able to come out is BS.

Back
Top Bottom