Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

so is @Keko Jones  the fool wildin here?
most definitely 
devil.gif

That boojichanel page is fake lmao yall some dumbies, if yall really looking for her here is her IG http://instagram.com/gabriellearrionaaa
"dumbies" ... yea.

fake or not everyones point still stands lol. as for her gofundme page....again...everyones point still stands

mean.gif
 yall got me lurkin ol girls instagram. someone explain to me what is she doing 
this is what girls think is cute now. shes TRYING to look sexy, but it comes across as just awkward and trying too hard to anybody seasoned. honestly tho, most of my generation is on this type of **** all the girls make videos like this. especially while driving. they swear on everything it makes them look cute, and dudes pretend it does just to try to get the yambz. its a downward spiral in an endless cycle. fake hair, fake nails, makeup caked on, big contacts in a color they wish their eyes were, do all types of extra **** with your lips so hopefully some dude thinks about them wrapping around his stuff... its just a shame bruhs. a damn shame.

Last edited:
I think fam straight up read his verse off his phone while his boy was rappin edit: dammnnn lmao im on mobile so i got beat to the post

Last edited:
fixed

that **** aint cool if kids are seeing it

but more importantly, theres no tact or sexy about the situation

****** in public like dogs is actually lame and anybody can do it

****** in public, like people, and nobody noticing, thats whats up

he get partial points since the tiffanie chick is aight, i was expectin it to be some fugly ho

I agree; girl is cute and they avoided criminal charges because none of the witnesses wold give testimony.
So that's winning.

But doing it front of minors is wildin'. Not like kids won't see it a million other places but spare them at a family restaurant at least.

Back
Top Bottom