Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

i just put you guys on the gawd benny troung

It's obviously the Disney logo.
If that's the case, that's the ugliest Disney tattoo ... Plus that **** looks like Vegas Excalibur ... Just terrible ...

You're definitely female.

How ugly are you?:nerd:
I'm sorry that I can see beyond a cute girl with a nice set of **** and point out the ugly *** tattoo .. If anything it seems to me that u just jump on anything that's somewhat attractive ... Sorry.

fixed

that **** aint cool if kids are seeing it

but more importantly, theres no tact or sexy about the situation

****** in public like dogs is actually lame and anybody can do it

****** in public, like people, and nobody noticing, thats whats up

he get partial points since the tiffanie chick is aight, i was expectin it to be some fugly ho

keko jones keko jones

Would the tat stop you from putting the glaze on her face? No one is trying to wife a broad like that you just wanna see her blow bubbles with the youngsters.

Last edited:

fixed

that **** aint cool if kids are seeing it

but more importantly, theres no tact or sexy about the situation

****** in public like dogs is actually lame and anybody can do it

****** in public, like people, and nobody noticing, thats whats up

he get partial points since the tiffanie chick is aight, i was expectin it to be some fugly ho
prettier the crazier

keko jones keko jones

Would the tat stop you from putting the glaze on her face? No one is trying to wife a broad like that you just wanna see her blow bubbles with the youngsters.
if i was single ... **** no .. That be the last thing I would be thinking ... However ... Seeing that tacky as tattoo all the time would be annoying as **** ... Still would beat daily until board.

Back
Top Bottom