FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Went to San Diego for a day. Don’t see the hype about In n Out. Taste like Sonic burgers. Is there a sauce I was supposed to get? Fill me in.

IMG_5230.jpeg

I’ve never used a rice cooker. Just doesn’t seem like a necessary device given how easy it is to cook in a pot.

I’ve never used a rice cooker. Just doesn’t seem like a necessary device given how easy it is to cook in a pot.

I felt the same way but I found one on sale for $20 and just bought it. I rejected the idea because I was like, "I'm not a sucka, I know how to cook rice."

But it is cool to just set it and forget it.

What's your favorite fast food burger spot?

It is easy, but a rice cooker is super convenient, set it, follow the measurements and leave it, no watching necessary, leaves space on the stove if you're doing multiple items. Got a Tiger from Costco and it's been great.

if you eat rice often, it’s very necessary.
cooks perfect every time (better than the stove) and can keep it warm for hours

there’s a reason every restaurant has a rice cooker

if you eat rice often, it’s very necessary.
cooks perfect every time (better than the stove) and can keep it warm for hours

there’s a reason every restaurant has a rice cooker
I mean I feel like a restaurant having a rice cooker is a tad different :lol:

But I also recognize that I’m definitely not eating as much rice as some other folks. Probably make like 2-3 cups a week.

The stovetop space argument is definitely legit though. I get it.

Back
Top Bottom