FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

20210817_232305.jpg

Whole Foods got Kombucha in a can now. Not bad.

The last time I had one of these, the only thing I could think about is how much bigger I remembered them being. I was disappointed.
OMG.....YESSSSS!!!!! I had not had Bomb Pops in years, so when I picked these up for the first time in a very long time a couple of months ago, I was disappointed in the size. Then I wondered if they were always that size and it just looked bigger to me when I was younger. LOL They still taste great though, so I will take that (since a lot of old school snacks has changed in taste and ruins it for me SMH).

I think the individually wrapped ones from the Ice Cream Trucks WERE/ARE bigger than these.

Well, I need an ice cream truck to come to the boonies of Montgomery County then because I want me the bigger size Bomb Pop. LOL

This is making me think of when Hershey's had twin popsicles available for 10 cents back in the '90s. I would get a dollar's worth and feel like a million bucks! 😆

I wanted to try these Doritos and I do not get Tangy Ranch from them.....I get spicy nacho with a little bit of ranch in the mix. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I really wish Doritos would maybe "redo" the Salsa Verde flavor to how it was when it first came out (the flavor now does not taste the same as it did years before) and also bring back out (in its original flavor) the Taco Bell Taco Supreme and the Pizza Hut Pizza Cravers. Those were my favorites as a kid!

20210818_104132.jpg

GOod memory X XXXXX

SO Doritos used to have "Salsa Rio" from WAY WAY WAY back in the day. (Late 80s); then they also came out with "Zesty Salsa" during themid 90s.

GOod memory X XXXXX

SO Doritos used to have "Salsa Rio" from WAY WAY WAY back in the day. (Late 80s); then they also came out with "Zesty Salsa" during themid 90s.
I totally forgot about the Zesty Salsa flavor.....that one was hella good too! I was crazy disappointed when I was able to finally find the Salsa Verde flavor a few years ago in Chicago (before they went nationwide and was only available in certain regions) and the taste was not the same as I remembered it. The flavor now in my opinion lacks the bite that salsa has, so every time I am in a store and see that flavor I have to walk past it. 🙁

I wanted to try these Doritos and I do not get Tangy Ranch from them.....I get spicy nacho with a little bit of ranch in the mix. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I really wish Doritos would maybe "redo" the Salsa Verde flavor to how it was when it first came out (the flavor now does not taste the same as it did years before) and also bring back out (in its original flavor) the Taco Bell Taco Supreme and the Pizza Hut Pizza Cravers. Those were my favorites as a kid!

20210818_104132.jpg
Got a bag last night too. Don't really like the flavor.
IMG_20210817_194420__01.jpg

Cannot beat free money to eat something that does not repulse you. 😄 How did you find out about the taste test?
Somebody randomly posted a link for it in my neighborhood FB group a few months ago. For McCormick. Their location is right down the street from my company's main office, so it's super convenient. I've probably tested like 5 different things now :lol:

I feel like most of the new chip flavors that come out are a disappointment. Especially if they're limited. Tried these a few months back. This one was just bad.
1bacbf47-b8aa-4281-a069-5021a973b299.89a5da8f3c1c22c2bd61acccdd33b8d6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom