FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

0.jpg
How I would feel after eating this.....

Last edited:
bbq is the only food i've ever waited in line for like that...oh and a bomb *** steak house that don't take reservations.

Damn next time I gotta try that deep fried Cajun corn
Yeah, the cajun fried corn is my favorite thing at Wingstop. You can also get it with lemon pepper or parmesan seasoning, but I prefer it with the regular cajun seasoning. I usually only get 5 pieces, but it only cost 69 cents for the 10 piece included in the combo, so I went for it. LOL And unlike their fries, the corn tastes good when it is cold so I can save pieces for later.

Heard some grocery stores are going to greatly reduce their Ben & Jerry's stock and other parent company products.

I'm assuming this..

Kosher grocery stores drop Ben & Jerry's after its decision to stop selling ice cream in Palestinian territories.

Yeah L'Industrie is my #1.

The Action Bronson ribeye milanese sandwich with the fresh mozzarella and salsa verde looked ridiculous too. Gotta make my way back out there and check out the expansion.
0.jpg
Amazing but that bread would scratch the roof of my gums. Needs an au jus for me or softer bread substitute.

I thought I saw that Ben and Jerry's announced they would stop selling in occupied Palestinian territory, and that Texas was now canceling Ben and Jerry's

Yeah L'Industrie is my #1.

The Action Bronson ribeye milanese sandwich with the fresh mozzarella and salsa verde looked ridiculous too. Gotta make my way back out there and check out the expansion.
0.jpg

Hot damn I've been meaning to hit up L'Industrie for :emoji_pizza: but I may need to double-dip when I go.

Back
Top Bottom