FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had L&B's once. Thought it was good, not great.

Tried to grab a slice from DiFara's that same day but they had already sold out. I've heard the quality has gone downhill recently though. Still have yet to try Lucali.

Currently my favorite pizza in Brooklyn is L'Industrie and F&F.
Yea L&B can be rather inconsistent.
The Sicilians I had were really good. Them tenders were meh though.

I'm currently struggling trying to order from any of these places. Especially between the estimated wait time, price, and options.

Di Fara is pretty simple and short. I'm trying to wings and some pizza.
Yes one of the best slices I’ve ever had worth the hype and 2 hour wait but lucali is the man right now. Hands down that’s the best pizza in the nyc at the moment. similar to difaras with more of a crunch. The wait is crazy for that place too tho.
Add Grimaldi's to the list of insane wait times.

A few summers back I was in Dumbo like every other day and couldn't even get a slice :lol:

Juliana's though :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: at that cardboard with unmelted cheese being posted last page

Square slices without the crispy, cheesy edges can go

306279FB-343C-4E94-8435-111A12FDBC15.jpeg
4B1721EC-44CC-47A8-AB1C-C3E59A26D2B6.jpeg

I recently discovered the corn salsa at chipotle
Stuff is bomb. I need to make my own at home
My favorite thing at chipotle. Before I ordered a burrito bowl and discovered they left out the corn salsa. Ruined my meal.

Tried Thighstop today.....I was never a huge fan of Wingstop (only bought their lemon pepper fries and cajun fried corn), but I must say that I am a fan of Thighstop. Well, I am more a fan of their boneless thighs with lemon pepper seasoning than their bone-in thighs (which I got with the Spicy Korean Q sauce). The bone-in thighs were a little overcooked, but the boneless thigh pieces were done perfectly. I added 10 pieces of cajun fried corn to the combo and just got finished eating it (the order arrived to me around 3PM).

20210723_164810.jpg

I guess it depends for me.

I've waited on line for Hometown BBQ for almost 2 hours and still walked away thinking "that was worth the wait." But then again, I was inside and we could grab drinks from the bar while we waited so the line wasn't such a bad experience.

If it was a nice day out and I was free I could see myself showing up a little early to try it.

Yeah everyone loves bbq
Seems like that is always the #1 spot where everyone is willing to wait in crazy lines

Back
Top Bottom