FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

El pastor tacos .
F24C8E3B-B919-477E-AC6A-2F87E4713C17.jpeg

You guys have any recommendations for teriyaki sauce? Like sauce I can just pour over some already cooked (or in the process of cooking) food? Not a marinade

A Turkey breast split in half, marinated in Coke, Sprite, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and oil. Threw the slices on some King Hawaiian Rolls with some American cheese. Fire!!
20180611_143747.jpg

20180611_211917.jpg

Finally perfected my gumbo recipe. Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
20180611_152244.jpg

As you guys know by now I have a sweet tooth or two... Left before they all fall out hehe. Don't bother posting my normal food.
Here's my latest Haul of Aussie Chocolate.
All Free! Wooooo. Raining all week and week off till friday. Binge tv n heater n snacks. Im set. Imma give some away tho cos I'll eat too much of it and its just too much for one man to get thru

What 3 would you pick?
Me,
Always plain dairy creamy milk, caramello sundae and prob that pretzel one even tho nestle not cadburys. Or maybe the Dream. Eh they are fire

And yes guys I eat normally high protein diet. But I gotta end my night with something sugary so usually a couple rows Satisfys me. Unless I'm blazed n iv been know to eat more then a block.
(Get these out my house, could get dangerous haha)
IMG_20180612_155508_658.jpg

OR SHOULD I JUST DO A FOOD CHALLENGE AND EAT IT ALL AND POST IT UP ON YOUTUBE Haha

Last edited:
This alternative burger lifestyle is wild.

Cutting it in half, dipping them....

I'm old school i guess. I just pick it up and eat it

dippin burgers in sauce?

really?
Never dipped a sandwich in sauce?

I like to control how much and where the sauce is on each bite.

Also, sometimes I don't want any sauce on a particular bite.

It is just a sandwich, I apply the same rules to my CFA sandwiches or any sandwich with circular bread.

Trini curry for sure.

And their is obviously a good reason why trini curry, but I'm not from there. So I won't speak on it.

I've had Trini curry several times but I grew up with Jamaicans & had a lot more Jamaican curry over the years so I love Jamaican curry.

West Indian cuisine is so under rated though. One of my inlaws is Bahamian (an older Gent). Once a year he always makes me a pot of crab rice but he puts other seafood in it like scallops & shrimp.

Thoughts?
Oxtails were good, not great. Not sure if I’d go for them again. Would probably go with jerk chicken next time. Want something with more of a kick.

Spicy beef patty was good. Could eat a bunch of those.

Meal was pricey. $18 for the food and an Arizona. I assume this might just be a function of the location.

Back
Top Bottom