FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Some fire plates on this page. I'll ask again...who can hook this thread up with F&F coupons? I'm still hungry:lol:.

20180530_121852.jpg

Bangus

20180612_104801.jpg

Grilled sum quarters

20180611_174715.jpg

No Cheetos?? :smh:

Arby's Triple Decker sandwich is the truth. I can't finish a whole one in a single sitting, usually eat half and save the other half for later. It's usually $7 but if you can find the coupon flyer you can get 2 for $6.

Don't even remember the last time I had Arbys. I do remember enjoying their curly fries though, that's about it.

Friends are spending the weekend at my place. Thinking of doing some sort of wild fried chicken sandwich. I'm thinking either a Polynesian-style hot chicken sandwich with a cocount/lime/peanut slaw, pickled pineapple, and sriracha mayo on King's Hawaiian rolls or Southern Fried Chicken with hot honey butter and a blackberry compote on homemade biscuits.

Which one sounds better?

Friends are spending the weekend at my place. Thinking of doing some sort of wild fried chicken sandwich. I'm thinking either a Polynesian-style hot chicken sandwich with a cocount/lime/peanut slaw, pickled pineapple, and sriracha mayo on King's Hawaiian rolls or Southern Fried Chicken with hot honey butter and a blackberry compote on homemade biscuits.

Which one sounds better?
Option 2.

Which one sounds better?

Both sound delicious. Missed the invite though :nerd:

Which one sounds better?

Southern Fried Chicken

I could never eat a breakfast like that. Wouldn't be able to function for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom