FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Black Lotus Black Lotus

What else did you put on those Tacos?

Which brand of Tortillas did you use, they almost look of a whole grain variety.

Steak looks good man

Tortillas were bought at store called Cardenas, they make their own tortillas and pack em up for you to purchase.

Tacos were simple, cilantro, onion, and salsa, only thing missing for my taste was the guacamole :lol:

Black Lotus Black Lotus

What else did you put on those Tacos?

Which brand of Tortillas did you use, they almost look of a whole grain variety.

Steak looks good man

Looks homemade but this is a great alternative

upload_2018-8-6_11-12-1.jpeg

There's one down the road from citadel mall called taste of India.

They have a buffet that starts at 11am.
Bout 10 bucks a person.

It's delicious. The goat curry is really good.
I stopped in once but didn’t know they had a buffet. Good look

At Potbelly for lunch now. My favorite chain sandwich spot for sure. Love their hots that they use. Live music being played is pretty cool too.
Which sandwiches do you mess with from them?

I usually go with the Chicken Salad and every blue moon, Italian with extra pepperoni.

i've seen a couple of these posted in here before but...

1. ghost reaper
2. ketchup
3. pork roll and french toast
4. mayonnaise
5. pizza crust

Balut flavored ice cream? Can't do it.

Can't even do garlic-flavored chocolate ice cream from a garlic festival lol

Remember all the balut related posts and threads back on the day on here and people posting pictures

If it wasn’t for NT til this day I wouldn’t know wtf it was since I never seen or heard of it outside of NT

Still absolutely disgusting til this day

Hopcat? as much as I go out eating, I had it once in AA and don't remember how good it was or if I liked it. this was 3+ years ago. need to go back

Katsup all on the fries smh

Remember all the balut related posts and threads back on the day on here and people posting pictures

If it wasn’t for NT til this day I wouldn’t know wtf it was since I never seen or heard of it outside of NT

Still absolutely disgusting til this day

I mean, people eat hard boiled eggs every day

Hopcat? as much as I go out eating, I had it once in AA and don't remember how good it was or if I liked it. this was 3+ years ago. need to go back

Yessir, fries are something crazy. Had to get 2 orders man. haha.

It is pretty good though. IMO.

Yessir, fries are something crazy. Had to get 2 orders man. haha.

It is pretty good though. IMO.
I remember the fries since everyone obsessed with them, just don't even remember the burger at all but I remember having a few beers so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom