FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

happy.gif

Oh and for when you go to boiling crab and have leftovers and excess sauce, make pasta sauce:

Take 3 tablespoons of butter, Take 3 tablespoons of flour and Start with 3/4 cup of milk.

Melt butter in skillet,slowly add flour and milk and stir until it forms a paste. Slowly add your whole she-bang or whatever sauce you got (make sure its strained of all claws, attennae, etc) and stir until it makes a creamy sauce. Add more milk until it reaches the consistency you want to be. Toss in your favorite cooked pasta and you have a bomb pasta dish.

I did some fettuccine with some whole shebang medium this evening and grilled some Cajun seasoned chicken breast on the Foreman grill.

Had this in Atwater Village today. Duck egg cheeseburger and fries.

chiva1908 chiva1908 Bruh I went to that EXACT spot today with my girl lol. The blood orange lemonade is crack though... But I remember when you DID NOT want to be at Echo Park ever.

Word, that's why I said gentrification is real. I grew up not too far from there, and I remember when they would drain all the water out to get the dead bodies out :x

I was told the lemonade was organic because the lemons were home grown and no pesticides were used :nerd:

I work at a restaurant, maybe I should post pics of what we have for dinner :lol:.

It's a Chinese restaurant, so...Expect Chinese food :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom