FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

kinda burnt these wings on the bbq
5198ECEF-74FF-4C0F-9759-69131107F3AB.jpeg
DC wouldn't even eat that.

went to the vegan fest in houston over the weekend...no pics but i did try these "ribs" and "fried chicken"...the ribs were great
the fried chicken was oyster mushrooms. the best thing they had was Korean bbq "wings" with a sugar cane as the bone...

Everything that's vegan named after a meat item has sucked to me. Partially mental because you're expecting that actual thing, just call it what it is.

Had some vegan food a few times, it was good but not something I would eat forever in place of some good ol' animal

Lengua, cabeza, al pastor

FCD4BFA0-73F3-46D3-B904-925725B1F285.jpeg
Nice selections. Love me a good cheek. Had braised veal cheeks last time I visited my brother in Philly that were next-level.

Off from work for the next 4 days. Trying to hone-in my smashburgers tonight. I'll post pics if they're not garbage.

went to the vegan fest in houston over the weekend...no pics but i did try these "ribs" and "fried chicken"...the ribs were great
the fried chicken was oyster mushrooms. the best thing they had was Korean bbq "wings" with a sugar cane as the bone...

Great, compared to what?

Or were they a passable alternative (what people generally admit to when calling "fake meat" products GOOD/GREAT)

Compared to the other food at the festival. .it's all the same concept though (mostly tofu) so the sauces and "toppings" are the clincher...

They're so "burnt" that I don't recognize they're wings lol, well maybe one or two.

I've "burnt" them a few times but still eat it. As long it's fully cooked it's all good

Made 37 calorie brownies the other day. Goes amazing with a scoop of halo top

Can get giant plate of desert at like 150 calories.

Spicy salt and pepper pork chops might be what i would choose if I was on death row and had my last meal.

Back
Top Bottom