FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You checked this out? All grass fed from farmers around the country. I've ordered once so far and plan on doing more.
https://grassrootscoop.com

Thank you, just looked at the site but I saw this "Their diet is supplemented with a GMO-free, custom-mixed grain full of nutrients". It's a good chance the mix is made up of soy/wheat. I'll give them a call in the morning. Thanks again.

253E6DEC-D9EA-478F-97E3-A991833B0D7B.jpeg

How does one get invited(?) to a Yelp event?

You have to be Yelp Elite lol
It isn't hard at all though, you just have to review places and get nominated by people. Once you're in you can sign up for events in your area. I've only been to two events so far but they were pretty cool (most importantly free).

My brother got me into it, he's been "Elite" for 5+ years. I figure, I take pictures of my food anyway, I might as well review the places too :lol:

Last edited:
You have to be Yelp Elite lol
It isn't hard at all though, you just have to review places and get nominated by people. Once you're in you can sign up for events in your area. I've only been to two events so far but they were pretty cool (most importantly free).

My brother got me into it, he's been "Elite" for 5+ years. I figure, I take pictures of my food anyway, I might as well review the places too :lol:
Been meaning to do this.

So I didn't know there were different types of pasta carbonara.

I really liked the one from Cheesecake Factory because the garlic taste.

Debating on which recipe I should go with.

That's what I plan on doing. Going to do try the recipe that was shared in this thread and see how that turns out
Since you have multiple recipes you can see whats common (things you should have) and things that can be swapped out if you are feeling a little adventurous and want to make your own lil flair. I've been doing this lately. I hardly follow recipes exactly anymore unless I'm baking.

Anybody who likes the overrated place, stay away from the OG Roscoes. They shut down for rats.

Back
Top Bottom