FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Trying out some new beans:

2024-08-29 09.22.14.jpg

2024-08-29 09.22.45.jpg

They smell fantastic. So far just had a double espresso and it was pretty good - they were about 2/3 the cost of the others one they had too.

I’ve never gone there for alcohol, but apparently Costco has an amazing wine program as well.

I do love their cold brew cans though if we’re talking coffee. Great deal to boot.

I stay away from costco cause I hate buying in excess and I always end up with extra **** I don’t need. I love it though.

You definitely need to be aggressive at Costco.

I’ve learned that the trick is to not stop or slow down when you’re approaching someone with your cart. You need to make people think that you’re going to run into them if they don’t move out of the way. Can’t be a pushover.

Doesn’t help that the shopping carts are wide as he’ll.

2024-08-29 09.22.14.jpg

2024-08-29 09.22.45.jpg

They smell fantastic. So far just had a double espresso and it was pretty good - they were about 2/3 the cost of the others one they had too.

Haven’t noticed these. Curious to try

Costco the best store brand sourcers in the world. That might be made by an elite coffee brand.

They used to use a Starbucks for their house blend but I think thatchanged

I’d be less intrigued at SB but if it was someone like Illy..

I’ve never gone there for alcohol, but apparently Costco has an amazing wine program as well.

I do love their cold brew cans though if we’re talking coffee. Great deal to boot.

Wish I could get alcohols at Costcos. Stupid PA state distribution

I have also been messing with their cold brew

2024-08-29 09.22.14.jpg

2024-08-29 09.22.45.jpg

I love good coffee beans. I’ve been getting them from a local coffee place by me.

Baltimore >> DC in terms of food isn’t really a hot take at all.

Not sure I’d base it off of The Bobcat going to some carry outs though :lol:

Any thoughts on using beef tallow instead of cooking oil. Starting to see more and more people leaning towards beef or duck fact.

Back
Top Bottom