FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screenshot_20240112_142814_McDonald's.jpg
Been doing it this way ever since they made the app and added kiosks inside.

I wanna see that wop *** 3 patty Big Mac. Do they put the extra patty on the top or the bottom?
Usually on top of the first one but if you ask for 4 they put it on both.

Better if you also ask for extra cheese

Thinking pizza is gonna be my pet project this year. I’ve been following @bitterpizzachef on IG for the past month or so and he makes some real nice looking pies and has a lot of good info for people making pizza at home.

Last edited:
Thinking pizza is gonna be my pet project this year. I’ve been following @bitterpizzachef on IG for the past month or so and he makes some real nice looking pies and has a lot of good info for people making pizza at home.

I am hoping to also

Haven’t attempted anything but neapolitans yet

Pan pizzas (and focaccia) and NY pizza coming in 2024

I would like big macs if they used the quarter pounder burger patties instead. They giving you three pieces of bread with those 2 frail, struggle burger patties. SMH.

Kasias

Only ones I’ve seen them sell and it wasn’t til recently.

Yea that one is solid for a mass produced pierogi. Their dough tastes the way it should and it’s thick enough that it can handle both boiling and frying depending how you prep it.

I’d recommend seeing if you can final a local Polish market that makes them in house if possible though. If you live in a big city in the east coast it shouldn’t be hard to do.

Yea that one is solid for a mass produced pierogi. Their dough tastes the way it should and it’s thick enough that it can handle both boiling and frying depending how you prep it.

I’d recommend seeing if you can final a local Polish market that makes them in house if possible though. If you live in a big city in the east coast it shouldn’t be hard to do.
I’m just outside of Baltimore. Know plenty of places.

Saw em in Costco and felt like trying them out.

Day off for the holiday, went for 🍔 & 🍕. 🍔 at Burgermania in Manhattan W 40th & 🍕 at L'industrie & Best Pizza both in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

For the burger I had the Atomic burger combo which had Marshmallow Soft Buns with Juicy Triple Patty on Double Cheddar Cheese, Mix Greens, Sautéed Onions, Grilled Jalapeno, with Smoky BBQ and House Ranch served with Crispy Cajun Seasoned fries & a drink. It was spicy but delicious.

L'industrie I had the burrata slice & Margherita slice & from Best Pizza few regulars.
20240115_124151.jpg
20240115_133607.jpg
20240115_134753.jpg
20240115_135902.jpg
20240115_140020.jpg
20240115_141343.jpg
20240115_145349.jpg
20240115_145639.jpg
20240115_145929.jpg

IMG_4753.jpeg

Tres Golpes chimi from Chimitos in Corona, Queens. Tres Golpes of course being the famous 3 Hits dish of mangu with fried salami, fried cheese, eggs, onions. This spot turned that into a chimi sandwich. I left out the eggs on mine but I got everything else- salami, cheese, green tomatoes, onions, cabbage, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce. A delicious mess.

Back
Top Bottom