FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm paying for NIkeTalk now so my opinions will be a little bolder. I'm not letting certain things slide anymore.

Anyway, double Big Mac releases on the 24th.
Screenshot_20240112_142814_McDonald's.jpg

Agree though I doubt if anyone with that kitchen truly cares if it lasts that long

A lot of luck when it comes to appliances. I've had both low and high end stuff last 10+ years

Yeah, I had my last microwave for about 10 years - and then last month I bought 3. The Post Office were beginning to think I was laundering them or something.

Keith Lee went to the Bay and almost died :rofl:

His fam asked one of the places he tried to make his food separate cause he’s allergic to shellfish. They said they would but he blew up immediately after eating it and had to rush to the ER.

With that said his “tour” of the Bay ended very early :lol:
Glad I'm not allergic to anything

I wanna see that wop *** 3 patty Big Mac. Do they put the extra patty on the top or the bottom?

3 microwaves in a month? How :lol:
I have no idea. Bought a new one on Amazon, a few days in it made an odd smell and then stopped, returned it and bought another and it didn’t work at all so returned that one and got another one - which has been fine.

Blooming onion
Burger was one of the best I’ve had in this city

Yeah blooming onion like dgoins said. It was alright. Got it more because hadn’t had one in forever but was over it pretty quick :lol:
Thank you fellas. I had to ask because I have never heard of or seen this dish ever in my life before seeing your post, lol. We learn something new everyday.

Back
Top Bottom