FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Anybody here hunt or cook venison?

I got a roast and I heard just cook it until it shreds. Thinking of doing Mississippi pot roast with it.

Yay or nay?

Anybody here hunt or cook venison?

I got a roast and I heard just cook it until it shreds. Thinking of doing Mississippi pot roast with it.

Yay or nay?
I do hunt, no major tags on my own yet.
Mississippi pot roast is the way, I’ve had it cooked by people on my hunting circle.

Yall still letting them Leviathan cookie folks trick yall out of your hard earned American dollars?
B846C9FF-91D0-490F-A1D4-3CDED1BA3D1B.jpeg

Damn, what's the beef with Levain? You no likey?

Lol, what don't you like about them? The banana bread & chocolate walnut cookie was slammin

The price tag isn't worth it. That place, Crumbl or any of these expensive cookie spots.

The difference between a mid-level cookie and an "elite" cookie isn't worth the difference in price.

It would be like giving a max contract to Otto Porter or something.

The price tag isn't worth it. That place, Crumbl or any of these expensive cookie spots.

The difference between a mid-level cookie and an "elite" cookie isn't worth the difference in price.

Chip is expensive too but worth it, imo. Bigger & thicker cookies with amazing flavors- price tag has to reflect that.

Curious- what would make it worth the difference in price between a mid-level cookie & an "elite" cookie?

Otto Porter still on the Wizards?

appreciate it, that's what ill do.

this dude got so many deer he was just giving it away. I'm not about to turn down free food. he said buy him a tag he'll give me a whole one next year.
That’s dope, I’f y’all are anywhere near Oregon let me know lol

Maaaaaan
How’s the trip
The women the food
Any tips for traveling there

I only flew in for the restaurant for my bday.

Just remember our winter season is their summer season. It was 93 degrees. Rio is cool, but they’re other parts of Brazil that’s beautiful.

Dinner at Witches Brew. 2 hour wait to get in, worth it. Got the Buffalo Cauliflower for appetizer & Philly for the meal. This is a strictly vegan only spot & their food is pretty good. We skipped dessert here since we got plenty of it in Brooklyn earlier today.
20231227_211732.jpg
20231227_215112.jpg
20231227_220958.jpg
20231227_221005.jpg

Chip is expensive too but worth it, imo. Bigger & thicker cookies with amazing flavors- price tag has to reflect that.

Curious- what would make it worth the difference in price between a mid-level cookie & an "elite" cookie?

Otto Porter still on the Wizards?

Much like cupcakes, a cookie can honestly be but so good. Even a great cookie is a....cookie. So no cookie is worth $5 in my opinion.

Crumbl is trash
Ain’t bout to feed me cookie cakes
And call it a cookie
They literally have a round rice krispy treat
Usually around the summer
And call it a cookie

I only flew in for the restaurant for my bday.

Just remember our winter season is their summer season. It was 93 degrees. Rio is cool, but they’re other parts of Brazil that’s beautiful.
I start my annual vacation inputs in a week or so
I’m a hit u
I need some spots to hit up

Back
Top Bottom