FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

@therealest1 (and anyone else)…

Have you tried Donatos Pizza at Red Robin?

Not even close to the same. From an actual donatos it’s good. They’ve had this for a while now at least in Cali. Back in Columbus Donatos are like Walmarts they are everywhere

Breakfast sammich....also why u can't eat at just anybody house

20231218_110506.jpg
20231218_110500.jpg

Would have thought the sugar content of jam/jelly would have been too much for some to handle. I come in peace, respectfully, yada yada, etc.

Big fan of sweet and savory components coming together though

I was going to join Team No-Sweet-Eggs, but then I remembered that I am a fan of the McDonald's McGriddle breakfast sandwich. So I shall ponder this matter further in an excercise in finding out who I really am.

Eggs can be sweet only in the presence of a protein/bread before 12 noon or when used in the context of breakfast food.

Anytime after that, no sweet eggs.

I was going to join Team No-Sweet-Eggs, but then I remembered that I am a fan of the McDonald's McGriddle breakfast sandwich. So I shall ponder this matter further in an excercise in finding out who I really am.
This is an exception

The sweetness comes from the pancake-like “bun” they use for the sandwich, which is a combo of pancake and syrup to our mind.

The egg and sausage are separated as their own, therefore it’s more similar to taking a bite of: pancakes & syrup PLUS eggs and sausage, respectively yet cohesively.

I mean, if you're eating pancakes, eggs and bacon/sausage on the same plate, some syrup is going to get on the eggs. I just learned to accept it.

It is with great sadness to have to tell you this Gentlemen, but…
Whopper Wednesday is gone. ☹️

Not showing in the app anymore, but below ad is still showing on the website. Life’s gon be sad without that $3 Whopper g. |l

IMG_6702.jpeg

IMG_6703.jpeg

Even ketchup can be too much sometimes. I can only tolerate enough ketchup to get soaked into the kaiser roll. If ketchup starts seeping out when you squeeze it the sandwich has too much ketchup.

Back
Top Bottom