FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Playing around with this focaccia. Usually do a 12-18 hour cold ferment, but I did 36 this time:
IMG_1364.jpeg
IMG_1366.jpeg
IMG_1369.jpeg

I think it paid off. Better bubbles and texture. Probably gonna make 24-36 hours my minimum now.

Always wanted to find/try blue java banana
I still haven’t tried a pink glow pineapple because I refuse to pay $10 for a pineapple.

Cosmic crisp apples I enjoyed the texture.

Snowflake apple was too tart.

Cotton candy grapes was all right but they need to be good quality. The low grade ones are too soft.

I still haven’t tried a pink glow pineapple because I refuse to pay $10 for a pineapple.

Cosmic crisp apples I enjoyed the texture.

Snowflake apple was too tart.

Cotton candy grapes was all right but they need to be good quality. The low grade ones are too soft.
cosmic crips and cotton candy grapes were fire

Booked a hotel for Philly the weekend of NYE.

Anyone ever been to Vedge? It's been on my list of places to try and I was able to get a reservation for that Saturday.

Booked a hotel for Philly the weekend of NYE.

Anyone ever been to Vedge? It's been on my list of places to try and I was able to get a reservation for that Saturday.

Are you familiar with the parade we have?

If you enjoy drinking/having good time might be dope to check out

2st not my neighborhood but i sometimes venture down there new years night

Are you familiar with the parade we have?

If you enjoy drinking/having good time might be dope to check out

2st not my neighborhood but i sometimes venture down there new years night
What time is the parade? I’ll be sitting at the chef’s counter at Suraya when the ball drops.

What time is the parade? I’ll be sitting at the chef’s counter at Suraya when the ball drops.

Starts real early new years day around 8am down broad st in South Philly and they walk to City Hall at 15th market

My favorite is the fancy brigades

Just dope ppl in costumes (think of Jason Kelce in that costume) and they play dope music with instruments and dance

Its a pretty wild long day where everyone just gets **** faced

Back
Top Bottom