FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Anywhere but NT, I know how to answer that question very simply. Because this is NT, this is the least complicated answer that will make sense here: Ask the NBA thread about me. The picture they're going to paint of who they think I am, my experience in Trader Joe's is that it's full of those kinds of people. I absolutely hate those kinds of people, so I hate Trader Joe's. All Trader Joe's I've been to have been in southern CA, and they were always chock full of these religious, pompous, elitist, classist, mayosapiens. Same people that love Chic-Fil-A.

Is it possible to go into a store, shop for what you want and then LEAVE? Why do the shoppers influence your rating of the store?

Is it possible to go into a store, shop for what you want and then LEAVE? Why do the shoppers influence your rating of the store?
62567132-0D1F-46F3-A372-EB7C161C9015.gif

Not going to a grocery store because of the clientele is kind of wild. For example, THEY looked at me like I was hella out of place in Mom’s Organic.

IDKIDK I would go back if it met more of my needs.

darthska darthska may you please share your thoughts on Whole Foods customers?

Not going to a grocery store because of the clientele is kind of wild. For example, THEY looked at me like I was hella out of place in Mom’s Organic.

IDKIDK I would go back if it met more of my needs.

darthska darthska may you please share your thoughts on Whole Foods customers?
Wait... I think I'm thinking of Whole Foods.

Haven't been to either in at least 10 years.

For some people, sure. For others, no.

That's an interesting response on this forum, though, for quite a few reasons.

Anywhere but NT, I know how to answer that question very simply. Because this is NT, this is the least complicated answer that will make sense here: Ask the NBA thread about me. The picture they're going to paint of who they think I am, my experience in Trader Joe's is that it's full of those kinds of people. I absolutely hate those kinds of people, so I hate Trader Joe's. All Trader Joe's I've been to have been in southern CA, and they were always chock full of these religious, pompous, elitist, classist, mayosapiens. Same people that love Chic-Fil-A.
I’m also in so cal and I frequent TJ’s but never encountered the people you speak of. I often encounter a wide variety of people and a few I talk shoes with time to time if they see me. I guess it’s different every where but yeah idk what you experienced at either place

Anywhere but NT, I know how to answer that question very simply. Because this is NT, this is the least complicated answer that will make sense here: Ask the NBA thread about me. The picture they're going to paint of who they think I am, my experience in Trader Joe's is that it's full of those kinds of people. I absolutely hate those kinds of people, so I hate Trader Joe's. All Trader Joe's I've been to have been in southern CA, and they were always chock full of these religious, pompous, elitist, classist mayosapiens. Same people that love Chic-Fil-A.
>D

i don’t go to wal mart for these reasons

No lie; I had typed “except for Walmart” but then thought since I said grocery store that they wouldn’t be included :lol: I think they have like a mini-grocery store in some/most stores but not entirely robust.

But I agree with DC - I have never encountered any problems at Walmart, TJ, WF, etc. I don’t have a set standard for grocery store shoppers - just don’t block aisles and items, I won’t either and we’re good :lol: 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom