FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not photogenic but it was good. Lipids looking sad today.

IMG_0926.jpeg
Can never go wrong with shrimp and grits.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford is lowkey ruining it for current non-engaged guys out here by raising the bar with the multi-country Euro engagement + numerous dinners in different countries.

Engagement Expectations rising faster than lunch prices |l
What happened to the heiress that was flying you around? Haven’t been in the nba thread in months :lol:

Tonight I visited Red Robin for the first time in many years. After an extensive look at their vast menu, I chose to order the Scorpion Burger. When the server asked if I wanted to modify it at all, I requested for no pickles since I don’t really enjoy them. While they do give you unlimited fries, I was only able to eat a few of them since I was full from the burger(which was perfectly cooked, without pickles), as well as a few of the fried pickles which were $3 off as part of their happy hour special.

For drinks, I ordered two cocktails that were on their happy hour specials. One was the Tito’s Blue Chill ($5), which I probably would never order again, and another called Spiked Freckled Lemonade ($6), which tasted quite good.
37177343-1DA0-42F3-BB73-602BF79A3EC2.jpeg
C1FD4163-AB33-4223-A0B0-A0E9AF45D4AD.jpeg
CA367FE0-8006-4AF3-8873-829943A47B2E.jpeg

Tonight I visited Red Robin for the first time in many years. After an extensive look at their vast menu, I chose to order the Scorpion Burger. When the server asked if I wanted to modify it at all, I requested for no pickles since I don’t really enjoy them. While they do give you unlimited fries, I was only able to eat a few of them since I was full from the burger(which was perfectly cooked, without pickles), as well as a few of the fried pickles which were $3 off as part of their happy hour special.

For drinks, I ordered two cocktails that were on their happy hour specials. One was the Tito’s Blue Chill ($5), which I probably would never order again, and another called Spiked Freckled Lemonade ($6), which tasted quite good.
No double patty/shake?? :smh:

Glad to see the location you dined at has adequate lighting

I’m in Italy for a few days. I’ve never been before but it’s definitely worth the trip if you can - for the food, never mind the art.

Had a fantastic traditional focaccia sandwich yesterday - no pic though because no free hand.

This morning sitting at a cafe at 9am had a cappuccino and the “country breakfast”. All delicious. In the background is my wife with an amazing pistachio cream filled croissant. (And before you start, just don’t!)

IMG_6372.jpeg

IMG_6373.jpeg

The waiter has got to be Matthew Broderick’s cousin or something too - looks just like him from that stupid Christmas movie with Danny DeVito.

Back
Top Bottom