FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i just want to get rich so i could do a taste test tv show. everyone a connoisseur these days.

taco taste test
burrito taste test
hamburger taste test
pizza taste test
wine taste test
whisky taste test

-no marketing hype just the food on a plate
-blindfolds on

Got a feeling most people really have no idea the difference between food. The mystery and fun and ambience play a large part of it. The marketing hype these days is wild people acting like a pizza hut pie is some non edible food when a blind taste test would say otherwise.

Chipotle lady hooked it up today my lawd

Half and half chicken and steak but she gave me two thicc scoops :pimp:

70D5CF43-DDB1-4177-B6D8-1BA2D0BECF95.jpeg
i always wait till after the first scoop to ask for another so they think im only getting one
otherwise they might gimme a lazy first scoop, i wanna see some digging on the first
Slow cooking lamb shwarmma for a good 7 hours. Falling off the bonez:pimp:

20230802_115643.jpg
crockpot? can you gimme recipe? i love lam

i always wait till after the first scoop to ask for another so they think im only getting one
otherwise they might gimme a lazy first scoop, i wanna see some digging on the first

crockpot? can you gimme recipe? i love lam
Wife and I were eating our bowls and I said “can you imagine if I asked for double meat? 75% of my bowl woulda been damb meat”

Don’t get me wrong I love me some meat. But life is about balance.

Wife and I were eating our bowls and I said “can you imagine if I asked for double meat? 75% of my bowl woulda been damb meat”

Don’t get me wrong I love me some meat. But life is about balance.

How few of everything else was in that bowl for meat to have (potentially) been 75% of the bowl?

“If you f—k around with the temperature in the oven you change the taste. That pipe, that chimney, it’s that size to create the perfect updraft, keeps the temp perfect, it’s an art as much as a science. You take away the char, the thing that makes the pizza taste great, you kill it,” he claimed.

Don’t think I’m buying this

If the emissions devices cause the ovens to burn cooler/hotter then change how you fuel them, no? Manual control is one of their main benefits

And logically it just doesn’t make sense that cleaning particulate from smoke after it leaves the oven would have any affect on flavor

I’d be more curious to hear from the owners who have made the change already

How few of everything else was in that bowl for meat to have (potentially) been 75% of the bowl?
After the meat I get light pico, sour cream and cheese.

So really it’s battling a small amount of pico and a bed of rice.

I’m telling you she put a good amount of rice.. but the meat quantity was something I’ve never seen from chipotle.

Back
Top Bottom