FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

zmaqbool zmaqbool If I ate a whole pizza but the restaurant didn't cut them into ANY slices, how many slices would that count towards my total?
I think we can all agree that that would count as 8 slices :lol: .

Actually, technically, 0.
In that same regard, how many slices would 1 GIANT slice count for? Something like this. It's a spot in Yonkers,NY called pizza barn & they're known for their giant slices. I haven't been in years...may have to go soon.
Screenshot_20230729_120952_Chrome.jpg

How does this whole slice count thing work? I guess I wasn't around for it. Y'all keeping track of how many slices you order or eat? No one comin close to zmaqbool zmaqbool
❤️ that. I'm currently at 16. I knew you were M.I.A. for a few weeks...if you weren't you'd probably be leading 💪😎.
Why was I not informed of this?!?!
Arthur%27s_Fist.png
The Arthur meme gets me :rofl: everytime.

Y'all going by slices purchased or eaten? If you order a Pizza with 8 slices but only eat 2, does it count as 8 or 2?
Only slices you've consumed minus frozen like heelsandeers heelsandeers said.
zmaqbool zmaqbool would be the lead.

It came from me asking him how many he ate during the last year.

In 2024, I will make a spreadsheet for people to track their eating. We can make it more official.
Pretty crazy what that 1 question grew into, lol. I'm loving it. The spreadsheet is a great idea. I've said it before & I'll say it again, this thread is so 🔥🔥🔥.

I think we can all agree that that would count as 8 slices :lol: .

In that same regard, how many slices would 1 GIANT slice count for? Something like this. It's a spot in Yonkers,NY called pizza barn & they're known for their giant slices. I haven't been in years...may have to go soon.
Screenshot_20230729_120952_Chrome.jpg
That is very clearly 1 slice.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is how I have been tracking my slice total :lol: . At first, I thought I can mentally remember the # but let's get serious with the amount of 🍕 my fatass eats, that # changes & increases far too often.

I then figured I'd just note it down on my phone calendar. It's quick & always there for reference. I like to believe we are all honest people in here so the honor system will work.
Screenshot_20230729_115108_Calendar.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_115115_Calendar.jpg

This is how I have been tracking my slice total :lol: . At first, I thought I can mentally remember the # but let's get serious with the amount of 🍕 my fatass eats, that # changes & increases far too often.

I then figured I'd just note it down on my phone calendar. It's quick & always there for reference. I like to believe we are all honest people in here so the honor system will work.

i been doing it in notes on my phone:

1690647981198.png

as i mentioned, temporarily inflated due to that chicago trip :lol:

1690647981198.png

This is a excellent idea.. I always used the calendar for my obligations on future days.. but I need to use the calendar to write what I actually did on those days..

Also more info on "pizza tracker"
maxresdefault.jpg

Z losin the title ? 👀
It would appear so, yes, lol. Here I was thinking I'm one of the #NT🍕EliteConsumers but DeadsetAce DeadsetAce was like hol up real quick :lol: . I'm proud of my boy. I'm telling you guys he's already ran away with the title. He came he saw he pizza'd 😎.

I don't see myself catching up to that #. He's 50% ahead of me. That's a good chunk ahead of everyone & to catch up. Any participation trophies for coming in 2nd place :nerd::lol:?

1690647981198.png

How did you count Pats? And again, beautiful Pizza tour in Chicago. I dunno if I recommended Zaza's, but must try it next time around.

Speaking of which...looks like it's gonna be tavern style from here on out boys :lol:Reaching for those "corner" slices first lol
C202301-T-Tavern-Style-Pizza-Bungalow-by-Middle-Brow.jpg

:lol:

I’m out here like the Atlanta falcons in the Super Bowl, fellas. Z just waiting in the fold like Thomas Brady…
You shouldn't of posted that. Something tells me he lookin at that post like...
200.gif
:lol: I'm boutta start eating pizza for breakfast/lunch/dinner

Before the gym/after the gym/AT THE GYM! Chowing down slice after slice in-between sets with a slice ready to go in between my teeth cranking out reps.

I did two slices = one official slice for Pats I think. Didn’t count corners

Bonci i did three = one since they’re smaller

And thanks, man! Those recs were all great
Cool. I'll guess I'll have to eye ball it too depending on the slice and I'll exclude corners as well.

I haven't been to Bonci in a while. Those pics had me craving.

Wait...so are we counting June also?

Back
Top Bottom