FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn, I asked my original question about coffee cutoff time because I was concerned about my sleep but now y’all got me worrying about my sperm count
1689968182950.gif

|l
Worry about both.

And your carbs.

When was the last time you worried about your cholesterol? Worry about that, too.

Lipid panel probably off the charts.

Worry about both.

And your carbs.

What was the last time you worried about your cholesterol? Worry about that, too.

Damn man, I said I just started drinking coffee again, not that I drink it like water :lol: I literally just re-started on Monday but had a cup at 2:15PM yesterday so I thought it would throw my sleep off but I ended up going out like a light with minimal disruptions :pimp:

4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42
L. A. L A K E R S, L. A. S P A R K S.
"This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)

You going to replace "-foe" with the manually posted sig?

Would be a power move and a you would be a trailblazer in the movement for sigs to return

Levain Bakery opened in Larchmont

Got the Choclate chip with Walnut and the double chocolate chip. And ciabatta bread

I’m a retired carb boy. The chocolate with walnut was good but the double chocolate chip one was too sweet. I had to cut it in 4’s.

FB743F99-D3B3-4122-800E-55A013BA0BF3.jpeg

EA0C3957-5BF4-42FE-8590-6CEF61AB9B5E.jpeg
8BDE1B46-E921-4B3F-A6F0-4076D404BBF7.jpeg
78749475-FFE6-4A57-A883-44C94A379125.jpeg
64782F89-233B-429A-808B-F5B50C0B85D3.jpeg

FF7A174C-6DD6-401C-B239-0470926A60BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Worry about both.

And your carbs.

When was the last time you worried about your cholesterol? Worry about that, too.

Let that man have his coffee it has health benefits...appetite suppressant etc. Dont mind the cardiac arrythmia, thats just your body telling you youre alive.

I had to give up coffee most days because of the strongly caffienated pre-workout drinks and bang.

Let that man have his coffee it has health benefits...appetite suppressant etc. Dont mind the cardiac arrythmia, thats just your body telling you youre alive.

I had to give up coffee most days because of the strongly caffienated pre-workout drinks and bang.

What was your experience with caffeinated pre-workout drinks/supplements in the past? Were you not able to sleep? Or are you commenting that it is just bad for your health?

I’ve never had any negative side effects but I do sometimes worry about long-term potential issues

Back
Top Bottom