FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ribeye, loaded baked potato, cheesy broccoli, black pepper
20230409_175843.jpg

That is a beautiful plate.

Beautiful.

Yeah I need some attention from everyone here bc I wrote black pepper as a part of the meal as a joke.
yougotme-breaking-bad.gif
Let me guess: Right after I said the black pepper jokes are played out, you just couldn’t wait to make a black pepper joke :lol:

Keep acting like you don’t know what’s going on though.

By the way your black pepper joke was hilarious. Comedy genius.

First time at a Texas Roadhouse. Y'all been vouching for this place as far as chain Steakhouses go. Not even gonna front, it was good. Sirloin was flavorful. I'd say it was better than Outback. Might even say the Sirloin was better than Red Lobsters NY Strip which is usually my favorite of the chain restaurants. Also tried some of the ribs and they were nice & tender. Everything was good, even the plain bread. Appetizers hit also.
IMG_20230409_154526~2.jpg

IMG_20230409_145941~2.jpg

Let me guess: Right after I said the black pepper jokes are played out, you just couldn’t wait to make a black pepper joke :lol:

Keep acting like you don’t know what’s going on though.

By the way your black pepper joke was hilarious. Comedy genius.

Why the spicy behavior?
241F0E69-3287-46F5-8A5D-C08C2CBC3300.png

I kid, I kid….but what’s the back story with black pepper? Inside food thread joke I’m unaware of?

Wanted to cop this for the grill but looks like the og weber kettle is too small for it

Might be able to get the smaller spike to work. Not sure if it would be worthwhile for the oven or not

Road trip today and stopped for fish and chips at this place on the way home. Not cheap but it’s the best GF fish and chips I’ve ever had. I hesitated about getting the large which was only a little more - sometimes the big fish isn’t as tasty and the fish/batter ratio is off. This was perfect though as you just got a double regular version - 2 separate pieces of fish.

IMG_5683.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom