FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My one big meal yesterday. Lamb naan wrap and tandoori shrimp
20230110_140208.jpg
20230110_140130.jpg

We back to this now?

If you’re not eating nutrient dense foods, then yes, it’s a waste compared to what you could be getting for the same amount of calories.

Depriving yourself of ADEK and a litany of other micronutrients because you wanted to fill up on corn syrup? Couldn’t be me.

I’m a Funyons fan. My first year of middle school we had them in the campus vending machines. Then some mom went on a campaign for the school to offer healthier snacks, she won and the Funyons, as well as Strawberry Shortcake ice cream pops, among other things, went away. An outrage :smh:

tempImagehMdjzF.jpg

I dont think ive had a better dessert in NYC than the French Toast (top) from Spot Dessert Bar. First had this like maybe 12-15 years ago, whenever Spot started getting popular and still my fav. The coconut monkey bread (thai tea drizzle on top) was good too, but the French Toast undefeated. :pimp:

Yeah that was a mere rumor of cream cheese. Shameful.

Cream cheese schmear needs to be about 1/2" thick at minimum.
That was like "oh did we hear you say CC? Ok, that ought a do it. Have a great day."

I would not pay for that personally if that's the amount of CC I'm getting.

District Sales Leader for frito lay. We often know about newer items hitting the market up to 6 months in advance, but I only post about them when I have them physically in hand. My region doesn’t always get the items planned.

I was wondering why you was acting like the snack God these last few days lol.

Makes sense now.

Y’all hiring?

Back
Top Bottom