FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Raising Canes as I mentioned, is the most overrated to me.

Other than that, I don't think anything is overrated or underrated on the fast food scale.

Yea Raising Canes is by far the most unseasoned mainstream chicken factory out there.

The sauce and bread is excellent though.

:lol: Come on man, not that it's anything od special like folks act, but why bother even stating your feelings if you're allergic to a core part of it.

I see what you mean. Chicken should not be bland as hell and require dipping sauce to be good

It taste like nothing. I’ve used different sauces I’m not allergic too but all I taste is the sauce.

One bite of CFA chicken strips and my mind was blown. Seasoned well and tender too. Not dry

I just wanna know, when did the love for KFC diminish? The colonel is sitting here, all alone wanting to participate in this thread. He probably feels that his chicken is not welcome. Everyone, please tell that man he is welcome. Come on in, Mr. Sanders.

1673047833943.gif

The KFC near me is disgusting and hasn’t ever really been worth it.

I’d rather drive 15 minutes more and get Popeyes if I’m getting chicken.

I see what you mean. Chicken should not be bland as hell and require dipping sauce to be good

It taste like nothing. I’ve used different sauces I’m not allergic too but all I taste is the sauce.

One bite of CFA chicken strips and my mind was blown. Seasoned well and tender too. Not dry
No argument there, strange business model but it works for them.

They are juicy if you get them fresh though.

I just wanna know, when did the love for KFC diminish? The colonel is sitting here, all alone wanting to participate in this thread. He probably feels that his chicken is not welcome. Everyone, please tell that man he is welcome. Come on in, Mr. Sanders.

1673047833943.gif
From what I've read & watched on YouTube KFC in America(for the most part) is laughed at & mocked. KFC internationally though is regarded very high top-tier fast food & very beloved.

So international folks are smarter
Basically :lol: . I mean KFC in the UK/China & especially Japan, man, have such high standards & community support you'd think it was a completely different brand altogether :lol: but I guess in some ways, it is.

1673047833943.gif

When they replaced their potato wedges with fries. Something inside of me died that day. :smh:

Had a spicy chicken deluxe from CFA yesterday actually. Kids new pediatrician is right next to one. Had to get an 8pc nuggets too since no grown man gets full on just one sandwich.

Similar to TBell, this also ended up being in the $25 range for two people.

KFC fries outside the US might be the only "weak" spot, they get soggy quick, but even then they have a real, rich potato taste so they are still good.

Back
Top Bottom